2011.05.09 - Jury Selection Day One

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the potential jury already seated?

The dynamics are fascinating. The DA's all look relaxed and seem to be smiling and joking with eachother and the DT are all stiff and no one seems to be saying a word. I think that may reflect on the jury too.

Jeff Ashton really likes that chair he is sitting in. He's a'rockin'. They really do look comfortable.

Apart from her looking scared, the outfit seems more appropriate than most of the junk she usually wears. We know in RL she would never have worn any of it, at least today the sweater at least looks decent.

Just poured second cup of coffee with a side of BP pill - pups sleepily looking at me with a WTH kind of look.......

One of the links just quit. Can we get a list of the best ones working right now??

Clearwater is a very nice town, made some great friends at Univ of Fla from there- very good people!

The dynamics are fascinating. The DA's all look relaxed and seem to be smiling and joking with eachother and the DT are all stiff and no one seems to be saying a word. I think that may reflect on the jury too.

They are not going to be able to pull this off.

JA made me giggle at his laughing. Feels good to laugh today.

Is that what's her name - "I'm the one with the terrible hair" sitting over there? Sorry, not trying to be rude - too sleepy to remember her name....

JA laughing very hard. Has his mouth covered trying to contain it. LDB laughing too.

:floorlaugh:mad: LDB!!! She just made a sound in her mic... not knowing it was turned on. The look of "oh s^%&" on her face was priceless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand