2011.05.09 - Jury Selection Day One

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if KC is terrified or not. I know this is the last few weeks of any fun and entertainment for her for a very long time, no matter the outcome of the trial. Kind of scary thought really.

ICA looks *TERRIFIED*! I love it! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

This has got to be crazy-making for her. "Stuff", as they say, is "getting real".

9zra52.jpg

Poor Caylee. She could be finishing up Kindergarten right now :(

Does anyone happen to have the name/call letters of the radio station(s) carrying this live. I have the app installed but the station, WDBO, isn't carrying the jury selection.

Thanks

She looks scared to death, as she should. Maybe it is all sinking in.

I'm just coming in. I CAN'T believe this is in Clearwater. Lol, this is where my family lives, and I bet they are having a fit about now.

JA rocking away in his chair looking as if he doesn't have a care in the world LOL!

Does anyone happen to have the name/call letters of the radio station(s) carrying this live. I have the app installed but the station, WDBO, isn't carrying the jury selection.

Thanks

It's WDBO

BBL, folks...have to go to work...remember it's early...when times get tough...just breathe. My thoughts will be here with you all. We've waited for so long...g-d bless this day.

WOW, when I first read your thread, I thought you said "she looks terrific," and I was going to say "is this a joke?" Laughing at myself, this is how rumors get started, right? People misunderstanding things . . .

Sorry about that! You're right too . . . she DOES look terrified.

Can you tell what color shirt (sweater?) she is wearing? The color issues seem to strobe even worse when she is on the screen.
It looked white to me, but I was busy watching for her to hyperventilate, because I thought she was going to.

Anyone got a pic of the mugshot?

ETA: Oh, haha. I guess the sweater is blue.

Lots of "eye shifting" from what I saw. I think she is jazzed and ready to select "her jury." IMO.

This is where we need our local body language expert. Dr. Glass, where are you? I would love to know if KC is terrified, scheming, controlled, or WHAT??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth