2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen Casey look scared. Today is the first time I've seen it. I think now she understands reality. And I agree with other posters her tears appeared to me to be for herself. Certainly not for Caylee.

It makes me so mad that she is putting these people through so much distress. Selfish, selfish. Then her index figure flicks like crazy getting her DT to listen to her. I bet she's saying that JP is basically picking the jurors by answering their questions for them. Just tell the truth KC and get it over with. How many more people can you destroy?

All right now! I'm 50 something and I wouldn't be caught dead in that!

I hear ya!
I'm way, way, waaay over 50 and I don't have a single aqua, teal or seafoam green item in my wardrobe.....much less anything with little pearls attached to the neckline.
Not that there is anything wrong with that but :crazy: but I don't need anything on or around me that makes me look any older than I already am! :eek:

Does anyone know how many prospects they have?

8/22 were asked to return tomorrow

(if I counted correctly)

ETA: 14 excused for hardship/cause/military

It's going to take FOREVER for them to find 20 jurors . . .

Is that the prosecution that I am hearing in the backround?

*falls in through skylight*

*dusts self off*

OK, after a heart-stopping computer crash, I am back. Drinks will be up shortly.

It doesn't even seem like the local (Orlando) stations are represented very well except for Kathi Belich.

:eek:

AF and CM look alike sitting next to each other!

The lady in the pink shirt with her arms folded behind Casey does not look at all amused by Casey. :floorlaugh:

Yep. And I did it again! I immediately thought, who is that male attorney sitting next to Casey - OH, it's Ann Finnell! :floorlaugh:

Cocktails.jpg

http://www.whiskeywise.com/images/Cocktails.jpg

I'll be over here for a minute. Seriously I about fainted when our router went down!

Someone made a comment earlier why KC was wearing so much black eye makeup today. My hubby who follows the trial through me came down stairs to see what I was watching. He made a great comment "Oh, she is wearing a lot of black stuff on her eyes today" I said "yeah, I know" then he goes "It will make her look sad when it starts to run down her face" and sure enough she started crying shortly after. I think he was on to something.

It looks to me like she's got makeup on now, her skin is evened out (it was blotchy before) and she has some lipstick on. mo

Maybe that's why she was crying - she knew the camera was on her and she didn't have her makeup on.v:loser:

How is it she is not cuffed and is allowed to move around the DT table at will?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB