2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*falls in through skylight*

*dusts self off*

OK, after a heart-stopping computer crash, I am back. Drinks will be up shortly.

***helps dust off ynotdivein, she missed a spot***

:giggle:

do i see brad c there? sitting behind bill s

OK....why does CM's hair and beard look so different? Did he put something on his hair?

Is the total jury pool 110? And they want to get as many as they can and then whittle down to 20? Do I have that right?

Someone made a comment earlier why KC was wearing so much black eye makeup today. My hubby who follows the trial through me came down stairs to see what I was watching. He made a great comment "Oh, she is wearing a lot of black stuff on her eyes today" I said "yeah, I know" then he goes "It will make her look sad when it starts to run down her face" and sure enough she started crying shortly after. I think he was on to something.

Great. That's all we need is Casey going all Tammy Faye in the courtroom! I love how people forget that nowadays, there is WATERPROOF mascara!!!!

It makes me so mad that she is putting these people through so much distress. Selfish, selfish. Then her index figure flicks like crazy getting her DT to listen to her. I bet she's saying that JP is basically picking the jurors by answering their questions for them. Just tell the truth KC and get it over with. How many more people can you destroy?

As many as she can possibly squeeze in before she's led away for the rest of her life.
imo :cow:

Hmmm Court officer standing in front of table as a block? oop Nope 2 left, just the one there now.

Something had Kc agitated. Lots of gesturing and pointing to laptop....now a bunch of court officers are at the table.

whysoagitated.PNG

Wow - ICA is very animated at something at Mason - as in angry. Two guards have now stopped in front of Mason and are chatting. Looks like more people are arriving in the courtroom.

Im sorry but who is the man with the "Trump" grey hair sitting next to CM ? TIA

Great. That's all we need is Casey going all Tammy Faye in the courtroom! I love how people forget that nowadays, there is WATERPROOF mascara!!!!

If she wears waterproof mascara, we won't be able to see "oh how she wept."
imo

LOL. I love LDB. HA HA HA HA. I love her sense of humor. They're talking about how they know the mics are live.

LOL, LDB cracks me up!! :giggle:

LDB discussing the fact that they are well aware that the mikes are live.

Says....do you need me to look that up on dictionary.com for you??

Is the total jury pool 110? And they want to get as many as they can and then whittle down to 20? Do I have that right?

Strawberry - I think they bring in a different pool each day. Today 110, tomorrow a different 110.

*falls in through skylight*

*dusts self off*

OK, after a heart-stopping computer crash, I am back. Drinks will be up shortly.

omg...I am so happy to see you back! :hug: :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member