2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC is totally ignoring JB everytime I am able to catch a glance at the computer. Has anyone else noticed that??

Wow, I really feel for these potentials. Almost all of them are completely unlike Casey - responsible, hardworking, and love and care for their famliy members! She better be thankful most of them were excused for hardship!

If this has been asked and answered before, sorry, but I'm moving back and forth from my computer to the flat screen in living room, Has anyone see the A's yet???

No, and Lippman said last week that they would not be attending jury selection.

If this has been asked and answered before, sorry, but I'm moving back and forth from my computer to the flat screen in living room, Has anyone see the A's yet???
The A's said via their lawyer they would not be attending jury selection.

ICA is all smiles now participating with her attys. CM's beefy hands are on her chair, yuck!

NOT planning on traveling to Clearwater for jury selection.

Loved when the one female juror was told that she would not be photographed and she said "Oh, I wasn't even thinking about that." And Judge Perry smiled and quipped back "Most of us don't." :floorlaugh: I heard giggles from the gallery. :floorlaugh:

No - it's been reported they won't attend jury selection. BUT tomorrow is another day. We shall see

You guys have been so helpful. I'm at work and able to keep up with the news! :tyou:

Wow, I really feel for these potentials. Almost all of them are completely unlike Casey - responsible, hardworking, and love and care for their famliy members! She better be thankful most of them were excused for hardship!

There are only a very select group of people that are going to be like Casey. 99% of the country is not like her.

Uh, 'Beach, you linked to a single post. I had to find this thread the hard way! LOL

Thank you for letting me know! I edited it and hope everyone else finds their way over soon!

Does anyone know how many prospects they have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13