Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhh!
Ann Finnell is watching us.....we're talking about the mikes on the internet!

Defense questioning mics being on - AF saying conversations from defense table - when on break - is ending up on the internet

They definetly read here - you see. Someone read that we coudl still hear them, we are live inthe court room people.

The DT knows they were heard talking about a few jurors from looking online..I saw it myself but can't recall right now where! Was it in the 'Sidebar' thread?

Wow.. R they reading here? They know people could hear them

Baez saying we're having issues with microphones. HHJP says he can inquire, but not sure they can cut them all off.
HHJP: How is the court reporter supposed to hear, Mr. Baez. If you have something sensitive, whisper, or take it outside.

they saw someone say the mic was hot. they want it turned off. they said they read it on the internet. the judge says they are in a public courtroom. they should whisper or go outside and talk.

Okay...what did I miss...what showed up on the internet? Is it here at WS? Please point me to it. :woohoo:

Interesting so they have us up live on their computers or someone watching this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
documentaryh