2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Defense - why are you reading blogs anyway - need to take care of Juror selection

anyone, who on the defense is getting paid to sit in court and spend all day reading blogs? And why?

The open mike info is being talked about all over the net, not just here. Yesterday, it was LDB and JA and their conversations.

KC's expression as this juror stated he had seen coverage on Nancy Grace and that the falling out with the parents didn't look good.

coverageonnancygracetodayshow.PNG

From CFNews13Casey on Twitter:

As a safe keeping everyone (media and 1 guest) were asked to move. Now no one sits behind the defense and Casey.

Have your formed any opinions re guilt or innocence? Oh can't say? People close to you express their opinions? Key question is - regardless of what you have heard or the coverage you have seen - can you lay aside what you have seen/heard on the news media and decide this case on the evidence and exhibits placed in evidence and with my instructions - can you do that. He'd like to think so...blah blah. Married a year ago blah blah collecting his thoughts...

I really wish if someone was going to talk about the coverage they have seen on this case, they would talk about DT's media tour. "Yeah, I saw this on 48 hours a couple of weeks ago..."

1335: Heed? yes, it did. any internet research? or any social media? I did not do those. Did you talk to loved ones or family members about six to eight weeks. Yes. my wife saw the news and we had a chance to talk about that and she was concerned. number of factors that would cause difficulty. first of all, in 2008 I lived in Tampa I was a resident of Tampa until the end of 2008. I jotted a few things down. I received the newspaper daily. This case was all over the news in Tampa back then. I also watch tv. I think this has been on the Today show. Nancy Grace. From my knowledge of the grandparents there was a falling out and that looks very bad. He had a back injury, had a mri, bulging disk, on treatment. Difficult to sit at times. Regarding work, he is a systems analysis...( wow, take that 15 minutes...dude...)

HHJP: Have you formed impressions about the defendant's guilt or innocence?

Having seen all of the info but people I know have given their opinions quite clear.

HHJP: regardless of NG and the news media, can you put that aside and decide this case based on the evidence, the law. Only you and you alone know whether or not you can do that.

I would like to think I could focus on the facts...I was married one year ago...( Oh, my goodness...) served on a jury in NY city...work...not trying to get out of jury...billing system...more than 52 million dollars each year, with the city for 15 years...

(IMHO) oh my!

PLEASE excuse this guy!! He'll talk the other jurors to death!!

back injury last year, can be difficult to sit at times, he is a systems analyst, job needs him,
back to news coverage-has he formed an opinion as to guilty or not? no he has not, does not know enough about the case, other peeps have told them their opinion, not relevent!

JP asking him if he can put aside what he has heard in the media and only focus on what is presented at trial, doesn't directly answer him, blah, blah, blah, I'm lost!

this guy talks WAY too much. WAY WAY too much, and he needs to get his stuff together. He'll get bounced anyway - send him on his way. Wow

This guy can't answer a simple question.

what was overheard?

It was posted that the SA were talking about what kind of books & movies some juror (?) likes..I saw nothing re: what the defense may have been overheard saying IF they were.

He could provide details.............................

More than you have already??

let me back up on the doctor, blah, blah, blah, blah........................................my wife, my yard, times in my life when I was more available...

HHJP: do you want him to stay?

IMHO: it would figure that CM would want this guy. he really loves himself. IMHO.

This guy does NOT want to serve - he is so nervous. I feel bad for him, but he is so in and is digging his hole bigger. HE keeps stating a system upgrade at work and now vacation. I think his family does NOT want his to serve - is offering everything even a doctors notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
documentaryh