2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JP to CM-it's like trying to get a pig to sing, you will get frustrated trying to make him do it when he isn't going to-why waste the time? LMAO-PRICELESS!

Excused the long winded whiney guy, thank you God!

35bimiv.jpg
[/IMG]

Hopefully, she will see that folk already think she's guilty and maybe an incentive to change her plea...taking this, this far is truly suicide...but ICA thinks' she can win them over...I don't think so...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Juror # 1335
seen case on Nancy Grace - heard about the possible fight (ICA & CA)
Issue vacation coming up after system upgrade at work
Can provide dr. note about back issue
Feels he has a lot of complications - wife cannot handle yard work -
CM: wants him to stay for this round - doesn't believe hardship
HHJP: why bring back if we know he's not going to make it
Excused - pre-trial publicity

Ok...now I am really irritated. I mow my front and back yard and have for years....why can't this woman?? I think my husband's about to hear from me on this! ha ha ha O wait ....this isn't about me is it? :crazy:

:cow:

Morning All! Still shakin' off a nasty sinus infection.....this is making me feel BETTER! Just having the ability to watch ICA's face have to listen to these jurors is satisfying. I know, small satisfaction, but since I've been so sick I figure I have to build up slowly!!!

What is going on? Why is the security lady whispering to JP at the bench?

Can someone answer this for me.. Once potential jurors come back for 'round 2' ... Don't the DT and PT each get a certain number of jurors they can say they do NOT want and those jurors will be excused? Does anyone know if that's true, and if so--how many 'strikes' each side gets ?

I wonder if the Defense is monitoring my YT channel because I could hear some of the discussions in the courtroom. :crazy:

1351 - female, has travel arrangements for 2 weeks May 22nd-June 2nd

#1351-female
claims hardship due to travel arrangements-gone 2 weeks, long planned

will be excused

Exactly...that's exactly what I was referring to. She looked like she just wanted to slap the spit out of him. :floorlaugh:
I wish they would have kept him up there another 5 minutes.:great: I know...I'm mean :slap:

Wow, this is one of the rare occasions that Mr George has asked questions!

Little OT-- Have been sick as a dog, would someone tell me if there was an issue with ICA looking at the laptop and now she is totally kept from them??

Thanks Ya'll!!

Can someone answer this for me.. Once potential jurors come back for 'round 2' ... Don't the DT and PT each get a certain number of jurors they can say they do NOT want and those jurors will be excused? Does anyone know if that's true, and if so--how many 'strikes' each side gets ?

Round 2 would be to see if they are DP qualified...another words could they rule for the DP if she is convicted...

yes each side has 10 strikes...they need to weed out the ones they don't want on the jury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1