2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA: How would anybody, at this point, know what a potential juror likes to read?
Because the potential jurors have all filled out questionaires. Probably with questions like.... "do you read?" "if so, how often?" "if so, what do you read?"

Dottie is looking up another website - Hi Dottie! Was that two or three jurors this morning who said they had been watching the evidence come in and think ICA there beside you is guilty - can you remember the exact number Dottie? I've lost count - thanks!!

:floorlaugh:

She just can't resist looking into the camera.
ICA32.jpg

No, I think she's looking with jealousy at LDB. You know, pretty, smart, dresses well, great attorney, great mom, has a pink laptop - you know - all the things ICA is NOT. :rocker:

Look at the end of Casey's nose... it's turning red... she is trying to cry.

jmhoo but they will seat a jury by scheduled opening next week. check out the lawyer thread... 2/3 thru so far after hardship... these are promising numbers

Still like the one that said he don't mind serving as long as he gets to watch the NHL playoffs (Lightning).
People actually follow hockey in Florida??????

She will absolutely want to be seen crying by this new batch of potential jurors. You can see her trying to get her tears ready now.

I will cry today :( I cant help it, I will burst into tears every time they say first degree murder of caylee, I wont ever be able to help that. difference between ICA and me is I'd be able to meet eyes with every single one of them. I bet half of them have tears in their eyes too.

just a random question: are they allowed to have chapstick in jail....? Casey always smacks her lips like she is in need of some

Still like the one that said he don't mind serving as long as he gets to watch the NHL playoffs (Lightning).
People actually follow hockey in Florida??????

Don't you know that everyone in Florida is from the north? They all escaped there because of the low taxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver