2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone speaking right now, I had to do some work and walked away. No sound.

She's trying to hold back the "waterworks" (Nancy Grace's favorite word!)

I truly hope this closed door w/ attnys isn't about the cameras and mics and that lil "catch". I would hate to loose all this - but its possible.

Don't you know that everyone in Florida is from the north? They all escaped there because of the low taxes!

And the cold...don't blame them, I have lived in NE Indiana my entire life and this is one of the coldest springs I can remember!

She will absolutely want to be seen crying by this new batch of potential jurors. You can see her trying to get her tears ready now.

I will say if I was on the jury, her crying wouldn't really mean much to me.
It could be she was sorry she was arrested, or that she might feel some regret for what she done.

Is anyone speaking right now, I had to do some work and walked away. No sound.

No - new group coming in - they need the speech from HHJP - alternately some news agencies tweeting behind closed doors with attys (I think they're confused)

Don't you know that everyone in Florida is from the north? They all escaped there because of the low taxes!

Except me, born and raised here. Not sure what others pay in taxes, but they suck here too.

Does anyone have sound? Never mind have sound now.

No, I think she's looking with jealousy at LDB. You know, pretty, smart, dresses well, great attorney, great mom, has a pink laptop - you know - all the things ICA is NOT. :rocker:

I think so to she has been staring her down at random times. Casey did it earlier and didn't blink her eye for a second. It went on for at least a minute. LDB doesn't pay any mind to her.

ICA's tears are a sign of weakness to her. And weakness isn't what a narcissistic wants to project.

Do I see fear here?
ICA33.jpg

asking jurors if another jury in the jury room asked them this morning about the case

Wow... two people seperating Casey and Jose. :floorlaugh: Ann Finnel and Cheney Mason. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member