DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rut Roh! I'm thinking there were alot of hands raised! :waitasec:

OMG JB was looking pleased.

All are being dismissed! :eek: All 50! :eek:

Judge is asking if jurors in room earlier this morning mentioned #CaseyAnthony... A dozen raised their hands. #CaseyAnthonyby CFNews13Casey via twitter at 2:02 PM

omg I am so mad right now. this is so frustrating.. after all that, those people are now being excused because some people are just stupid. GRR.

This reminds me of that scene in the Untouchables. You know - "switch this jury pool with the one down the hall".

Baez is so pleased.

Doesn't matter Baez, remember Plan B is Orange County.

ICA's tears are a sign of weakness to her. And weakness isn't what a narcissistic wants to project.

I think she uses tears towards her narcissistic goal- if she thinks they will work than she pokes herself in the eye .... and we have tears....

OH OH, CRAP!!!! I thought the jurors were instructed not to talk? Even the new bunch should have been, right?

JMO - but, JB has a completely different demeanor than he has exhibited since he first appeared 3 years ago. Seems to me, especially yesterday, that he wanted to cry.

One reason could be that he is arguing FOR more Hispanics on his jury because HE is such a star within their community. Reality would say that most Hispanics would not look at his "pretty white girl" client with anything other than disdain for accusing one of theirs from the get go with kidnapping Caylee.

Wow - dismissing all 50 of these immedaitely

Someone was in the main jury holding room this AM and did a WHOLE LOTTA talking to a WHOLE LOTTA people. Wonder if they know who it was

Whomever the wiseguiy was needs to get a Comtempt of court charge on his arse.

Wow!!!
A tainted jury panel. They were all dismissed?
So now what?

Just got in from RL (cutting grass) and find the DT has swapped sides and HHBP is questioning the jurors about possibility someone was talking to them.
Never a dull moment, you can't even leave the screen for two hours and their lunch break took up an hour and 15 minutes of that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo