2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
fresh panel to be brought in tomorrow morning with new 'things' put in place tomorrow

Well that's a good way to get excused... chat about the case in the waiting room. Interesting that VPolitan says the Jury's already tainted. I guess that means they all realize she's guilty! I wonder had they all been saying how innocent she was they would be included? :innocent:

...HHJP - says we can due 40-50 on hardship in am, 2pm ish for the return of those already ok'd on hardship

When did it happen? What about the jurors who survived hardship issues? Did any of them hear the talking in the jury room?

My guess is... potential juror big mouth will be hearing from the court!

40 - 50 tomorrow on hardship issue (newbies)- tomorrow around 2'ish pretrial publicity, death, etc on the 2nd round

Wow - dismissing all 50 of these immedaitely

Someone was in the main jury holding room this AM and did a WHOLE LOTTA talking to a WHOLE LOTTA people. Wonder if they know who it was

A plant by BAAAEEZZZZ maybe??? That sucks. Who could be so dumb??? I'm sorry if that isn't nice but really???

KC is definitely p.o.'ed at Jose!! Bet she blames him for losing the jury consultant.

I just got back...I notice a new seating arrangement KC is sitting between the two women Lawyers, Did anything happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot