2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A plant by BAAAEEZZZZ maybe??? That sucks. Who could be so dumb??? I'm sorry if that isn't nice but really???

Wouldn't surprise me.
Now JB is talking about discovery- re chemical compounds- quoting some law, like he has a clue.. CM must have given him the rule # to cite.

A plant by BAAAEEZZZZ maybe??? That sucks. Who could be so dumb??? I'm sorry if that isn't nice but really???

Wonder if it was the jury clerks' that advised the judge of the discussion or if not the clerk - then it must have been a potential juror.

that rogue juror has just peed on my sandwich!

OT: HA HA Everytime my husband and I go out for Asian food and the fortune cookie comes, DH breaks cookie and reads loudly . . . "I peed in your rice!" (just to get a reaction from anyone who can hear him).

Said a dozen potential jurors were yapping about the case?? So....throw those out and keep the rest. Sheesh! DT probably set the whole thing up anyway.

JB .. blah, blah, blah.....arguing why he wants Dr. Vass's study thrown out. WTF??? Is he trying to revisit the entire motion??????????

These jurors had not been interviewd yet. They were the balance of the 100 or so from yesterday. He did not dismiss any of the jurors that had been interviewd yesterday or today. So really nothing was lost except the time element.

Thank you! I was worried the ones who survived hardship were going to be dismissed too. Whew! That's a relief!

Like JB would understand the good doctors studies. He has proved already he does not have a clue what he is talking about.

at least they dismissed the entire group... we don't want A N Y T H I N G getting in the way of justice including a mistrial related to the rogue potential juror

moo

they will seat this jury... I have confidence (they already have 39ish asked back already)

I'm in shock that someone would taint the pool. Seriously. If it were me, I'd feel like a tool.

:waitasec:

Nothing would surprise me in this case ... I am not shocked that "someone" would possibly "try" to taint the jury pool.

And I think we all know WHO that might be ...

whoa... body was in the trunk for nine days? I never heard this.

What happens if they can't find anyone who doesn't think she's guilty?

The ones that were excused were not dismissed. they were told they can go back to work, and will have a date and time to report back. Its just that the second group of 45 people were dismissed. These were the ones that they were going to go through and see if any of them had a hardship.

I hope that makes sense!

I'm seriously wondering if they will EVER find an unbiased jury in Florida?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210