2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just wow. The DT really really doesn't want Vass on the stand. I wouldn't either if I were in their shoes.

And FYI this chick is good, she's quick on her feet. That is something that JB has yet to master.

I would think she needed to file an "appearance of counsel", but I haven't a clue as to who she is.

I'm sure she has, or HHJP wouldn't even entertain oral argument from her.

Sorry, haven't been able to get here until now! Who is this nervous, young attorney (who is much less arrogant and smug than JB, more respectful, but still nervous)?

And why are they doing this motion now? Why are they interrupting jury selection for this? can't they do this after a jury has been seated? Or do they want time during jury selection to deal with the ruling?

defense requests another hearing and dr. vass be excluded.

HHJP: let me as you this. ramerez two vs ramerez three. what was the opinion that got him into trouble...

the issue was there wasn't a independent and impartical opinion present...all employees were LE.

HHJP: in that case they said you don't do a nose count. they say that this knife and this knife alone to the exclusion to all others...

the idea that you need independent study of impartcial experts.

HHJP: didn't they say the best they could say was it was (something) that matched with that knife.

I am seeing WAY too many derogatory comments and attempts to side-step our name-calling rules. This is immensely disappointing.

From the WS Rules of Etiquette:

Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling

"In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players."

Derogatory comments about players' physical appearance are also unacceptable.

Please thank this post so we know that you have read it.

Where this post lands is random.

They REALLY do NOT want DR. vass in. I mean how many times can or will the judge allow them to argue this?

BTW - JB throwing out the body alledgedly was int he trunk for 9 days has always been my feeling - i think she was in there on the GAS can day and the shovel day and I have always felt GA smelled it then or got really close to finding Caylee in there and that is when KC dumbed her in the woods.

MO

she calls HHJP "your honour" so clearly she's better than some others I might mention :)

JA - The only thing different today is the voice! :lol:

:great:

The is Ms. Fryer. She is an associate in CM's office no?

:floorlaugh: So this issue is out of the frying pan (Baez and CM), and into the hands of Ms. Fryer? Bwahahahahaha! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Why isn't Dorothy Sims arguing this Motion?

Because this chick can deliver the argument better. Sims is like nails on the chalkboard. My only recommendation to this chick is that she needs to slow down her speech.

JA: The only thing different between today and the hearing is the voice speaking. The arguments are exactly the same.

I wish the judge would just say, "Okay hold it. We are going to have a vote. All who think CA is guilty raise your right hand. All who thinks she is innocent raise your right hand. Okay the guilty vote has it." Thank you and good day.

O.T.

They are discussing decomp and smell.

Try as hard as I can....and I have tried several times, whenever Casey has been in court and the discussion was about decomp......but I can NOT wrap my mind around being able to sit there and listen to what my dead daughter smelled like while she decomposing, especially if the defendant is 'supposedly' innocent!
Grrrrrrrr!! (*&^%$#!

I know me....if I were totally innocent and listening to this, I couldn't get 5 minutes into their discussion without starting to shake violently, sob hysterically and throwing up.

And yet Casey, supposedly innocent, sits there listening intently, like the topic really interests her.

Like I said....no matter how hard I try, I can Not wrap my mind around it at all!

insession just played a recap of the jury being released and when the lawyers were called to the bench, JB smiled BIG TIME right in the camera as he stood up. it was quite the smirk/smile.

I sooo saw THAT too! BTW, Welcome aboard!

:wagon:

I will give the intern kudos for being presentable, respectful and professional. It's the most that I've seen out of any attorney on that team ever.

She still annoys me, but.....

Judge is gonna laugh her out of the courtroom.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm