2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who is a Texas EquuSearch volunteer who's on witness list was called As a juror. Judge says this person talked to pool

According to Wesh

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That CAN'T be a coincidence!!!!!!!!!! Who is this person a witness for? I bet for the DT!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAURA BUCHANAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark my words, it was her! I just know it!

Juror who caused the dismissals earlier was also a TES searcher and somehow was scheduled as a potential Juror and a witness. He started asking all the others what they thought about the case. How did that happen?
They took the only action possible.
I wonder if JWray lives in Clearwater?

OMG it was a TES searcher, a witness and someone who was asking if they were going to be on the Casey Case that tainted the jury? This is unreal!

If I'm wrong, they will prove me wrong one day." Meaning, casey will be found guilty and you all will have to be appealed.

Didn't he specific the woman atty not the entire team?

Potential witness was also chosen as a juror, this juror told the potential jury that they are with eqquasearch and was blabbing in the jury room.

WOWZA!

That brings a whole new weirdness into this case.:crazy:
As TWA would say, "you can't make this stuff up".

KC was obviously distressed...
ICA34.jpg

ICA35.jpg

ICA36.jpg

Just wait until the trial. The jurors are going to pick up on every little movement she makes. Just the little bit we get to see really scares me for what little Caylee had to endure in her final moments with KC.

All JMO

WTF? NOW Baez is trying to get the Hair Banding out of evidence??? Seriously?

That person should have told them in the beginning she/he was a witness. All they had to do was call who she/he was a witness for. But then again maybe the attorney already knew like JB.

Wow, that's wild! Jurors are picked random by drivers licenses! Picked a witness?

His using that 9 days repeatedly really has bothered me alot. Is that span of time due to the SA theory or where is he getting it from? It would definitely mean the baby was in the trunk when GA got the gas can. Oh lord. Now that would just finish my sanity - I'd just leap over the edge if I were GA.

I have always thought that this was GA's grand jury testimony. I have always said the body was there, he noticed something strange, she panicked and Caylee was finally removed.

I honestly think she backed into her parents driveway many times to figure what to do with the body - the shovel was briefly considered as a tool. This explains the hit near the baby house int he backyard.

MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member