2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was JB complaining about not enough ethnic groups? The last 2 days, to this point, it seems at least a quarter have an accent. Doesn't that qualify as an "ethnic" group to him?

Morning everyone, I'm a little late this morning!

Did I happen to miss any earth shattering news??? LOL!

I do not wish to derail the current topics..

However, I notice that ICA does not look at the potential jurors when they are speaking, just my 2 cents

# 1429 - woman, doesn't have a computer. No financial hardship, retired. Diabetic but not a problem as long as she has her medicine.

This juror has no computer. Sounds like a no-nonsense lady. Retired - no financial issues. Diabetic, but no other issues health-wise.

#1429-female-
doesn't have a computer!
retired, no hardship, she's diabetic, but no problem
she's perfect

1429, female, she doesn't have a computer, retired, no problem financially, diabetic, CM asks about calender, it's free, she's a keeper

Juror # 1429
Woman
doesn't have a computer - retired no financial issue - diabetic just needs to make sure she has enough medicine
CM: what on calendar next couple months
Juror: nothing
Not Excused - report back

We are going to end up with students and retirees.

Why did CM ask her specifically if she had any "religious obligations" in the next 6-8 weeks? Is that normal? Just seems weird.

ICA talked CM/JB's ears off yesterday. They have probably had it with her drivel and moved far away from her so they can try to concentrate on their jobs!

Maybe it is just me - but I am more surprised to hear people do not own a computer than I am to hear they don't have a car. I can't imagine not having a computer!

1439 - woman, African American, knows of the case. In school, 4 year old daughter she can't leave and is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member