Status
Not open for further replies.
1439, student, employed with a 4 yo daughter, sole caregiver to her
she is excused

#1439-female
"I was watching the case before I got called to jury duty."
In school, working, 4 yr old daughter-sole caregiver

hardship-Excused

What is with the questions Mason asks...?? State .. no questions, Mason always has one.

This potential juror says that before she was called to serve, she had seen things about this case. Sole care giver to a four year old.

excused.

#1439 - female. Has watched the case/followed the case prior to being chosen for jury duty. Has a 4 year old daughter. She's also a student & works. Hardship for child care, sole provider and starting new school term. Going to be dismissed.

# 1439 excused.

She was excused for being a caregiver to a 4 year old Casey.

ICA talked CM/JB's ears off yesterday. They have probably had it with her drivel and moved far away from her so they can try to concentrate on their jobs!

Saw it earlier,SHE moved away from them,review earlier clips :waitasec:

Maybe it is just me - but I am more surprised to hear people do not own a computer than I am to hear they don't have a car. I can't imagine not having a computer!
and no car payment! I thought I was the only one driving a 13 year old car!!

#1311-male
Hardship-family business, he runs it, 34 employees

HE'll be excused

1411 - male, financial hardship due to family business and father has heart issues so he has taken over the store, 34 employees he's responsible for. Two dogs but no kids. No one to help him out.

Has anyone from the courtroom tweeted ICA's reaction when this guy said "haven't found the right women yet"?

1311, male, involved in family business, Ace Hardware, father has had health issues, 34 employees, has to run the business, no kids, not married, 2 dogs

Notice JB is NOT sitting next to ICA.It looked like AF and CM are sitting between them.

CM telling personal stories- eyeroll!
CM wants him! objects to him being excused because he is going on a week vacation but can't find someone to run the businees for 2 mos. ACK CM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025