Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead: What is CM doing?

Although I think this lady would be great on the jury, WHAT is he thinking? She works 2 jobs for fun? :banghead:

#1034-female
financial hardship-She pays for 2 kids in college, she works 2 jobs to make extra $

Why is Mason even questioning her. The woman works 2 jobs, and is putting 2 kids through college- She'd never understand ICA

OT, I know but....Ugh, this just annoys me. I have been watching this case since day one of it breaking. I am the same age as ICA, and just had my first baby in January so needless to say, I needed to take a little break from the case for a few months, physically and emotionally. I come back, and have been trying to catch up and I am trying to live stream from work (shhhhh :P), and without sound too. I wish I lived down there and I was picked...knowing what I already know, I would keep my mouth shut just to sit on the jury and hear everything I have wanted to hear. I know its wrong, but I cant help myself. I could NOT imagine life without my baby boy Chayse now, let alone being able to do something so inhumane to my child. Can it just PLEASE be trial time so we can all see her MELT in her chair as the evidence just adds up even more to her being guilty. I CAN NOT wait until I see her face when the verdict is read. I know we all can't. It's gonna be a face that is just as famous as the Mona Lisa. What is a girl to do, ICA? No, sorry, What are YOU going to do ICA?

And to add to this, yes, it would be hard to leave my son for a few weeks, but it pays off in the end because I would get one more scum off the streets.

JB looks very empathetic to this woman with two jobs. I like that. :) FWIW.

Why does CM always ask about peoples calendars??

I think a lot of people don't realize that he has a prosthetic eye.

At first, I thought he had suffered a stroke at some time. After reading the article about him, and learning about his injury at age 6...it made sense.

I do notice when he is tired that it does tend to droop a little more...just like we all get "tired eyes".

I don't think anyone means anything offensive by their comments. I think that if they don't know about his prosthesis that they worry about it being a sign of an impending stroke or similar.

Wow. I didn't know this. I never noticed anything about his eye either way. You go Judge. And you continue to play your hearing loss Mason. NO one cares.

In reality, I can see a company paying for up to a week of jury time, but 6-8 weeks is stretching it. I don't think the firm I worked for would be real happy and doubt he would pay it.

Who's the dude in the PRETTY GREEN COLORED shirt on the SA side?? Reminds me of our fox's Todd Carruth.

It boggles my mind how someone accused of such a horrific crime can sit there knowing most people think she is guilty & not just crumble with the humiliation & embarrassment! And lets just say she really did not do it, then wouldn't it be almost impossible to sit there after the charges were read & have all these people scrutinize you? If I were wrongly accused of killing my child, I would be in a mental institution not tugging at my hair & clothes. I wouldn't be able to ever smile or laugh again if my child had been killed & dumped in the woods. I just don't understand people like her, I guess!

Embrassment because Perry called him out for trying to keep jurors that simply couldn't do it. :twocents: I think thats why notice he looks like he is keeping his head low to.

I seriously wonder if Mason would claim hardship if he was asked to serve on an 8 week sequestered jury. I remember the small part of the IS interview I watched with him complaining about how this case had disrupted his personal life.

Wow, can't believe that ICA is still adjusting her hair! She doesn't get it, these people will be deciding your LIFE, they don't care how your hair looks. Wow!!

It is all about Casey. Has been before Caylee (went missing and then was murdered) and will continue to be.

The only time ICA will comprehend her life situation is after she has been convicted and facing DP. IMO

Does anyone have a link to video from the beginning of yesterday's proceedings with sound? I can only find WFTV and the sound comes back, but only after HHJBP was grilling JB.
TIA!

The best I've seen is pattys on youtube, she caught some of it, have not been able to find any others.

Does anyone have a link to video from the beginning of yesterday's proceedings with sound? I can only find WFTV and the sound comes back, but only after HHJBP was grilling JB.
TIA!

There was no sound for the first 10 min. <---- for all videos.

Poor guy! This potential juror is so nervous his voice is shaking. 1-yr anniversary celebration in Savannah with his wife, and a summer prep course for graduate school.

Wonder if this guy makes his own apricot jam---member that commercial?

One of my YT viewers just posted that IF the trial starts on May 17th, and counting May 17, this is 31 days to the day that Caylee was last seen on June 16, 2008.

LOL, HHJP to the guy going to law school: sure you wanna do that? it's not too late...

ahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member