2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the managers of the homeless shelter will know of the people there who have good potential. There are often good, smart people who just ran into bad luck- Foster children who have aged out of the system, working class people who lost jobs, divorcees, veterans, etc.

I am actually kind of excited about it. JB thinks having minority jurors is going to benefit him. I think it will be just the opposite. They will see a very spoiled girl who had everything handed to her, and she blew it. imoo

Interesting angle.

I also have to think that some of these folks that have no issue with leaving a spouse could look at it as a positive. Lot's of marital issues out there.

Uh oh, looks like the meds might be wearing off. Twitchiness returning.

#3281. Female. Hardship - no, just incovenient. No work, family or medical concerns. No children in the home. Single. Job will compensate her. SA no questions. CM has them, of course. Calendar or summer plans? No, May 27th elective outpatient surgery, which can be moved/rescheduled. Family or children to take care of? No. One 25-yr old child. Paid by work? Yes.

Juror #?(missed the #, sorry): Woman. No hardship but it would pose an inconvenience. No family, financial or medical concerns. Children don't live at home (1 25yo). Single. Job will compensate her. No vacation plans. Elective/outpatient surgery scheduled for end of May but can be moved (since it's elective).

Called back for 2nd round

last in this group 3281 woman

no hardship but inconvenient, no financial, no children in home, single, paid by job

CM: calendar (none outpatient surgery planned for 5/27 can be moved), caretaker (no), childer (25), pets (someone can care for the one)

asked to return

Are we going to get around to the guy who has the plane trip tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence