DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3340 woman

no hardship, don't pay but not an issue not responsible for alot of bills

Mr George - works at Target

CM: no kids, married, husband healthy, calendar (none)

asked to return

Juror #3340: Woman. No hardship. Employer (Target) won't pay her, but it won't be an issue because she has enough money saved and isn't responsible for many bills. No family or medical issues. Married but no children. No summer plans.

Called back for 2nd round.

Juror #3340: Woman. No hardship. Employer (Target) won't pay her, but it won't be an issue because she has enough money saved and isn't responsible for many bills. No family or medical issues. Married but no children. No summer plans.

Called back for 2nd round.

Excellent.

I served on a jury for two weeks several years ago on a homocide case. We had just sold our home and were in the process of moving to a new home. The day the jury deliberated was the day the movers moved our stuff. My kids were in elementary and friends pitched in picking them up from school. It was rough but I felt it was my civic duty.

Thank you for doing that!

I find it a little disappointing that so few seem to be willing to take on a certain amount of challenges to insure that this little girl gets justice. But I'm partial to that outcome, I guess.

The judge likes them to mention where they work when they are paying for jury duty. Nice way to advertise for them. :rocker:

I agree. And nice to shame the big ones that don't. BUT I know that many small companies just can't afford to pay someone who isn't coming to work for 6-8 weeks, plus pay someone else to come fill in for them. It may not be possible for a small shop of <10 employees. But bigger companies should do better.

But they are looking for people with VALID driver's licenses. That will weed out the drug addicts most likely. I am sure the managers of the shelters know which one's are capable of taking on this task. It will be like winning the lottery for someone. lol

I don't think it can be considered a "random pool" if a shelter manager is hand-picking people to be considered...I have to think the judge was kidding.

I bet the managers of the homeless shelter will know of the people there who have good potential. There are often good, smart people who just ran into bad luck- Foster children who have aged out of the system, working class people who lost jobs, divorcees, veterans, etc.

I am actually kind of excited about it. JB thinks having minority jurors is going to benefit him. I think it will be just the opposite. They will see a very spoiled girl who had everything handed to her, and she blew it. imoo

If the Defense get hold of the suggestion that the homeless shelter managers were "picking out" good candidates for jury duty then I am almost certain we will hear about it on appeal.

Note to CM..............not ALL of us take a frigging vacation every year.......geesh.

Can you tolerate listening to CM for 8 weeks? :sick:

WHAT?

WHAT?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU CAN YOU REPEAT THAT?

WHAT?

The trial is going to be like spending 8 weeks with my mother :banghead:

Juror #3062. Male. Hardship - yes. Work only pays half of what he normally would make, and he recently bought a house. Would not be able to pay mortgage without this income. No other issues. SA no questions. CM no questions. Excused.

Im waiting for CM to start offering these ppl all expense paid trips so they will be too busy to serve...:giggle:!

3062 male

hardship - pays 1/2 of what he makes and recently bought a home, has family 'of sorts', could not make mortgage

excused for cause

Juror #3062: Male. Job (petroleum place) only pays 1/2 of his salary and he just bought a house. Primary breadwinner of the family.

Excused for cause: financial hardship. No objections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danaboulden78