2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little late with this, but I was wondering if KC's medical exit earlier was due to Reynaud's disease. My son has this and the hands get very cold, turn blue, purple or white (her's looked white with some darker red in some spots which happens to my son sometimes). It can be very painful and it acts up during times of stress and when exposed to cold. This would also explain her frequent hand rubbing as this is what the doc says to do to warm them up and increase circulation.

3301 woman

unemployed, pregnant, going to doc 2 times a week, chiropractor for car accident

CM: pays rent, car ins and utilities, he went on and on about unemployment and the doc appts

excused for cause

This pregnant lady is going to chiro twice a week for a car accident for as long as the "case goes"...which sounds like she is suing? She is also unemployed. Probably will be dismissed.

BBM - Ha, I caught that too...

Juror #? (missed the number, sorry): Woman. Hardship- 3 months pregnant..no other children. Attends dr. appointments twice a week and chiropractor visits twice a week for a prior car accident. Not working..survives on unemployment. Receives food stamps and medicaid- would continue if she was called for jury duty.

Excused for cause- medical care. No objections.

No that was the chiro from her accident...

Yes, she clarified it later when Mason asked the question. She sounded confused about the whole process at first but pregnancy can do that to you! Bet she's tired too after being at the courthouse all day!

I must have missed something along the way. What is GA doing that's causing a distraction???

KC just leaned into AF, said some things, AF refused to acknowledge or answer.

I like AF, only smart one in the bunch.

Interesting. Casey leaned into AF to speak to her. AF totally ignored her. Guard walked over and sat close by.

twice a week to the doctor when pregnant?

I tend to disbelieve some of this womens story..Car wreck..so now is having to have her pregnancy monitored for next while......Sorry, I think some of this is somewhat contrived...The taxpayer is already subsidizing her in all ways..medical, and financial....I would look into her "excuse"...Call me skepticle....:waitasec:

can anyone tell me how is it we can hear the SA & DT ask questions... were the mic's turned back on?

DT did not want pregnant juror. Sounds like the state wanted her.

I just heard something on the DVR, what was this about a potential juror and tickets to a game? There was a commercial and it didn't make sense.

3225 woman

hardship - diagnosed w breast cancer (new meds starting next week and needs to be under doc care)

excused for cause

"I kind of hope Casey Anthony loses. Her whole family is nuts."
Twitter - 3 minutes ago

I must have missed something along the way. What is GA doing that's causing a distraction???

Nothing yet, that was a rerun on television.

There is this however:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135938"]Anthony Lawyer says legal action possible for accusing GA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Do you hear that KC? This woman has breast cancer and is fighting for her life.

You threw yours and Caylee's away.

Perspective!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads