2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen casey acting this way. Could this be her reaction to Baez verses what is going on in count. Her attempt at trying to control Baez until he apologizes for what she thinks happened? Baez is not giving in to her.

lol, he just has. ICA wanted him in private and she just got what she wanted.

ICA - 1
Baez - 0

Wow! It looked like Baez was going with her but then he came right back in..I wonder if Casey told him to "screw"?

I think she may have told them she's gonna PUKE or POOP her pants..Take your pick!

Ok Casey. Time to put on your big girl panties and face the music. No sympathy here.

Uh, the camera was just on the potential jurors. I saw about 20 faces I don't think we were supposed to see.

Uh oh, the Princess and Baez are going to have a "come-to-Jesus" meeting alone back in the holding room. Hope they have some licorice so they can kiss and make up.

STRATEGERY at it's best.

IMO - dark haired woman sitting off to the side of DT was reading along during jury instructions and was alarmed at how many "What's going on between ICA and JB?" posts there are. Umm, hello? We're not the jury.

I LOVE Judge Perry!! He is one of the most inspirational speakers I have ever witnessed. This must be what it felt like to listen to Dr. King in real time.

I want a Judge Perry teddy bear! Wouldn't that be the sweetest :)

IMHO The behavior we are seeing today is just her emotions to her spat with JB and nothing more. She feels this whole process of "juries" "court" and "motions" is just something to break the monotony of jail until the world hears JB explain everything and she goes home. She has no qualms what so ever that she will be found guilty. JB will rescue her, if they can get over this little "tiff"

IMO, her new "handler".

I've changed my mind, I definitely think she is connected to Finnell but I think she is a jury consultant, could be wrong though. She was counting out the jury papers and I don't know why she would be touching them otherwise.

First there was a pow wow with unknown woman....then DCS jumped in and comforted KC then JB jumped in....now KC and JB went in back.

click to enlarge...they are in order

pep talk.jpg

peptalk.jpg

bigpowwow.jpg

She wanted to see Baez? or she was feeling sick? SHE CAN'T CHANGE TO A PLEA NOW CAN SHE?!?!

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

ohoh something 's up, maybe the guilt is really getting to her, finaly!

Uh, the camera was just on the potential jurors. I saw about 20 faces I don't think we were supposed to see.

No they were just suits. The potential jurors went into the GJ room. I looked and most looked like law students, legal eagles, and the like. I've rarely seen jurors show up dressed to the nines.

MOO

Mel

JB did not go back there, he partially walked in and he returned back into the court room turning to his left.

IMHO The behavior we are seeing today is just her emotions to her spat with JB and nothing more. She feels this whole process of "juries" "court" and "motions" is just something to break the monotony of jail until the world hears JB explain everything and she goes home. She has no qualms what so ever that she will be found guilty. JB will rescue her, if they can get over this little "tiff"

That's just her acting like a 2 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth