2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed much Court Tv before this one, do defendants do this?
Get up and leave to have a meltdown? What did HHJP say- anything?

OMG! Private chat with JB and KC going behind the closed door! Did anyone see the exchange before with the chair being moved up, then the look of disgust?

NOOOOOOOO....I missed it...

I'm assuming the guards also bring a nurse along - ICA's guard just left the courtroom - I imagine to bring ICA back into the courtroom. Guess this all got real for ICA all of a sudden. Here she comes, back in.

Casey is back. Still crying, talking to AF and DS.

Lover's quarrel.........anything to postpone and stall for time........ICA is a piece of work.......hope CA/GA sees their princess in action.......

could it be she wanted Macdonald's for lunch and they said NO

Sheesh! All this DRAMA and it is only the 3rd day of jury selection wears. me. out.!!!

I don't do drama. I will never make it through the trial.

What's in that room that she's allowed in there alone?
ICA is not alone. That is the holding area for defendants. I would suspect, like other court rooms, this is the area where all jailed defendants are taken to be handcuffed prior to leaving the court house and returning to jail. If it's like the federal courts, they get dressed there prior to arriving in court. They are handcuffed immediately after that door shuts.

Perhaps KC realized the jurists were going to be treated a lot nicer than she will be.

I haven't followed much Court Tv before this one, do defendants do this?
Get up and leave to have a meltdown? What did HHJP say- anything?

Defendants do all sorts of crazy stuff.

116izxw.jpg

ICA sitting hunched over at table, Finnell talking to her behind her hand with Simms rubbing her back. All rise...

Okay, I'm a Pinellas County taxpayer and I can't hear the stuff I need to!!!

JB just whispered something in her ear that made it look like shw was going to cry again. Now she is looking very selfrightious....or should I say back to normal. Maybe he apologized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove