2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with ICA today. She was laughing and joking on Monday/Tuesday. Today it looks like she's ready to raise her hand and ask to talk to the judge.

EEKS!

Mel

zero sound from the defense table. I can hear HHJP, loud and clear. I hope the defense mics come back on. !

GRRRRRR! Another day of not being able to hear ANYTHING the DT is saying. So frustrating! Does anyone have a link to a site where it's much easier to hear their statements? I'm using CNN and nada. :/ TIA

DSimms saying something to ICA and she just keeps nodding her head yes....

...Objections to the instructions - denied. Objections to ethnic composition of the jury - we have no control

LOL - I notice Ann Finnell is doing a better job covering her mouth today after we pointed out yesterday that we could read her lips.

They must stay awake ALL NIGHT reading all the different blogs out there and trying to catch-up.

I mean, if they don't know how to behave, speak or appear on their own, they should all just go into another field where it doesn't matter.

Some things cannot be taught.

Judge denied objection.

Discussing instructions.

Again they have issue with ethnic composition.

Oh for Pete's sake! Can we please make the lawyers go to the podium to speak since they had the microphones removed??

AF arguing about the the jury pool, as to ethnic composition.

Objections will be noted, but denied. CJBP saying again, that it is computer generated.

1st juror - #3382 is up.

Just figured it out, the bangs is to cover her face/eyes.

I agree with you.
I know we're not supposed to talk about her appearance but there is a reason she cut those bangs.

She has been closely scrutinzed by the public and she can't take it.
She has heard people say they think she is guilty and knows that the "jr. legal eagle" game is over and she's being judged by her peers.

She has to have something to hide behind to hide what shame she is capable of and the bangs are all she can manage.
I'll bet she'd love to go running off to hide for another 31 days.

PS. (don't know if anyone else noted same, it's hard to keep up with all of you. I haven't read all 15 pages yet.)

Another DT maneuver? Anything to disrupt, delay or cause a commotion! This should be good! We prolly haven't seen anything yet! The best is yet to come!

Could they just put a mike on Finnell when she talks? From HHJP's response it sounds like ICA was objecting to the Judge instructing the Jury.....?WTH?

Casey will never survive the trial. Talk about courtroom drama. Oh! The Susan Hayward of it all!

I won't be following this trial, and haven't really been following it now...does anyone know why she didn't plead guilty?

Juror #3382. Male, sounds older. Senior Civilian Counselor for something or other. Hardship due to work duties.

HHJP mentioned actual trial to start hopefully next Tuesday.

Wow first juror is seated and ICA is still continuing to bend Finnell's ear with her complaining.

They need to clamp down on her big time.

You know..I was wondering that as well. Although I'd hate to think that a little tiff with JB would get more reaction out of her than the fact the reality of it all has finally hit her.

That's what is soooo fascinating - that spat with Baez is more important than picking the jury, to her---you just can't wrap your head around it, she's crazy.

THis man is an attorney that works at CenCom.

Civilian Central Command=National Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member