2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3038 - another woman. Hardship? No Sir. Financial medical etc. No Sir. In school work? Work employer would pay her. Sure? Yes Sir? Mr. Mason up with a couple of questions.

She sounds very eager:great:

CM is asking odd questions... this lady says no hardship, no plans for the summer would be disrupted, willing to serve, he says go away and think about it, you may remember something you're supposed to be doing ..!

juror# 117 white woman in her 50's

(married 42 yrs!..had to marry in her teens & is late 50's?)

Brings back memories of... I want To Live....

Susan Hayward was the quintessential personification of a "drama queen". I have a feeling that we will see a lot of histrionics from ICA during the trial ;)

Can the people coming in for jury selection see KC ?

female, married 42 yrs., never been away from hubby, no children, no job
that is not a hardship lady, you will have to come back!

IS says this is a white woman in her 50's

But, she just said she has been married for 42 yrs, and never has been away from her husband. :waitasec:

Lady hasn't ever been away from hubby.

I gotta admit, my hubby would STARVE if I left for 2 months. :)

#3206. Female. Hardship - no young children, not employed, married 42 yrs and has never been away from spouse. Mentally difficult, may not be able to pay proper attention to trial. Large construction project going on at home (inconvenience) - would cause mental anguish.

Juror 117: No young children, no job. Married 14 years..never been away from her husband. Would cause mental anguish.

You can tell the judge thinks this is ridiculous, haha.

About the heager young woman - Maybe HHJP's speech tugged her heart and made her eager to do her duty? IDK, his speech touched me quite a lot.

THis woman has never been away from her husband. Says her mind would be more on home than where it should be. Home under construction.

Mental anguish.

What is with these people? I can't be away from my husband??? Geeez!!!!!!

"i can't be away from my husband"
"Ever since I was a child I've always been homesick"

IMO, ICA sees being moved down a few seats as a "demotion".... and she's not happy about it.

CM Does Not want this young woman on the jury..

:maddening: AND the LOOK on the face of the felon CONFIRMS that SHE doesn't want this FREE, young responsible as it appeared female on HER JURY!:truce::truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee