2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello mam are you juror number 666? Yes sir. Do you have any reason as far as a hardship where you cannot sit on this jury?

Ummmm, my yard needs to be mowed twice a week, according to my asscociation bylaws. My cats need to have the litter box cleaned every other day and since I do not wish to feed the mice this is important. My mother has a severe case of lonliness and nobody wants to associate with her except for me. My car is old and it may not make it to Orlando for the trial.
I have been married for 42 years and mentally my husband might go bonkers without me.
So...please recuse me from this nightmare and let me get the heck out of here.
I cannot take this mental anguish. Kill me if you must...I just don't want to do this.
I get homesick!!!!!!!!

I can't leave my husband. Oh brother!

oh em geee really? ((nurse now thinking about all five year long deployments I have had to endure))

female, married 42 yrs., never been away from hubby, no children, no job
that is not a hardship lady, you will have to come back!

sorry lady...it's an Inconvenience NOT a hardship

She does not want to serve on jury..

My MIL uses the same excuses not to come visit us...can't be away from hubby,

Really this juror doesn't want to be away from her husband after 42 years of marriage...I'm sure her husband probably wouldn't mind....Let's get real people, it's your Civic Duty!

Judge Perry seems amused that they are never separated. No fishing trips, etc.... :giggle:

She is saying they have only been separated in the daytime.

What is with these people? I can't be away from my husband??? Geeez!!!!!!

I agree, but have known folks that are absolutely dependent on each other. And a couple women who couldn't even drive - dependent on hubby (no public trans) to do it.

:maddening: AND the LOOK on the face of the felon CONFIRMS that SHE doesn't want this FREE, young responsible as it appeared female on HER JURY!:truce::truce:

Noted! ICA didn't like her at all.

IS says this is a white woman in her 50's

But, she just said she has been married for 42 yrs, and never has been away from her husband. :waitasec:

Time for this woman to burn her bra.

It's 2011.

:banghead:

3206 - woman

no young children, no job, never been away from husband in 42 years so mentally be difficult,

asked to return

I think this one is a ...well, [unusual person] she will be better off to say she is 100% against the DP.

Please dismiss this whiny potential juror-----she kills me with her "i cant leave my husband that long".....is she serious???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove