2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no!!!! JB wants HHJP to draw a pool from the homeless center next door rather than pulled by the computer as there is a high volume of ethnic minority groups there. What next? Too bad convicts can't sit on juries, that would probably make the dt overjoyed!

There was nothing wrong with that guy. He knew exactly what he was doing going to a reporter admitting to trying to get out of this jury duty.

The state of Florida literally just gained $450.00 back from what it is costing to pay for Casey's trial.

I imagine there will be more fines handed out.

Now we're on to homeless shelters for jury :) Love it! My Aunt, Uncle, 2 Cousins & their husbands are both Pinellas County and none of them have been called yet. Wish I lived there, would love the chance to be on ICA's jury.

How many times did KC just smooth her bangs. That will be on NG tonight for sure.

All I can say is :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: and where's Mama. :floorlaugh:

homeless center can be next jury pool if JB so wishes

wow......they may not have so much trouble finding hardship....6 to 8 weeks in a hotel with meals and entertainment.....

HHJP to the court - "How do you like me now folks?!!"

For those not watching - my impressions only. HHJP is P.O's big time. No sympathy for this guy at all - and none from me!
For me this is just another example of the disrespect that permeates youth and their feelings about law enforcement in general.

Not being an old geezer with that comment - when I was younger we had a lot to say about them and a lot of demonstrating, but we did still respect the laws.

WOW if we here at WS could get a $1 for everytime ICA touchs her bangs we would all be rich!!!

Does this mean Mr G will have a Record with the Pinellas Court showing a Contempt Charge?

Is it just me or did he seem more "distraught" (as Jean C. would say) over having to pay a 450 dollar fine than ICA is in any way shape or form? That seemed like REAL emotion to me!

Not all homeless people are drug addicts or criminals. there are lots of homelss veterans and others who have fallen into homelessness by no fault of their own.
they should not be looked down upon.

jmo

. . . and through all of this monumental hoopla, Casey blandly sits in her wee little chair preen, preen, preening like she has no involvement in any part of this messy ordeal.

The homeless shelter....I hear you judge, JB wanted ethnic so he's gonna get it! You think the homeless wouldn't love to live in a hotel for 8 weeks with 3 square meals a day. Once they find out the life that Casey had and how selfish she is, they are going to let her have it.

Also, Here's some Karma for you...I'm sure Casey thinks she is above the homeless and that they are trash....just like she thought Caylee was trash and threw her away. Well, the trash has come back to bite dat azz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrbojangles2