2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the homeless are hiding now-what excuses could they have?

That homeless shelter could present a LOT of problems for the entire trial...can you say 'stealth juror' ANY LOUDER??? What homeless person wouldnt want to be put up in a hotel for 8 weeks with meals, $30 a day? And sorry, these are the kind of people highly suggestive to intimidation, etc.

Scary thought, right there, friends.

Edited: I want to clarify, I dont have anything against homeless people, just the people who would be so ever willing to take advantage of their unfortunate circumstances.

OMG - had to take a break from ironing to confirm I'm hearing what I'm hearing.

1. A dude actually talked to a reporter out of jury duty, fined 450.00, and doesn't even have the audacity to apologize to the court.

2. Looks like the jury will come from a homeless shelter.

Really? Are U kidding me? I thought this was a circus, but now I'm convinced!

Wonder if the baseball dude will get his tickets too.

OMG

Mel

baez would like court to inquire if any of the homeless people have dl's in order to call them for jury duty for tomorrow. omg!!

Did JB have that idea? I thought the judge did because of Baez complaining of racial make up.

sl2tdw.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think ICA learned how to sleep with her eyes open. She must have lots of practice from being in the pokey.

One thing is for sure, Judge P is very accommodating.

Think JB gets it yet?

(snicker)

HHJP going to verify the drivers license from homeless center because of defense complaint on lack of minorities in jury pool and sheriff has told him more minorities in homeless center and can pool for jury from there...

JB said they could verify DL after some hesitation

bbm

:rolleyes: He just doesn't get it....that one went over his head. :twocents:

IS is saying it was their producer. Sunny is laughing! Saying he kept trying to talk to her, and she kept saying she couldn't - But he wouldn't stop!

Mr green was NOT upset, he had a grin on his face, and upon being sentenced when he went to stand up you could tell that he thought that it was ridiculous, as he attempted to roll his eyes. He didn't even have ANY remorse for what he did, just thought it was funny.

Omgosh this is a circus. Poor Caylee.

Somebody gettin' their 15 mins. lol

Wonder if the princess is miffed at homeless peeps being called?

:great:

:HHJP:

We need more judges in this country like JUDGE BELVIN PERRY !!!

Oh my gosh to Mr. Contempt of court, I was dying for you. In my office with ear phones on shaking in my boots and talking out loud!!

I have to say, I think JB just digs that hole as deep as he can get it. I hope no one takes this as a racist statement, because it really is not at all and isn't meant to be negative in any way, but seriously, if I was someone who appears to think that I am so entitled to everything in the world just at the bat of my eyes, the last people that I would want judging me is a group of older black women who have had a rough life. My ex mother in law lived in a housing area that was paid for by the state and those older black women believed it takes a village and had no problem disciplining someone else's child or telling someone what they were not doing right. And it wasn't something that started issues, it was accepted, because everyone knew they were right. They will most likely not be anti DP and will likely be people with children that they are still taking care of despite their hard times. And I bet they would LOVE to be put up in a hotel and fed regularly and go on trips. There will be little "hardship" claims for these people. Why did she keep this guy around?

I don't think she can help herself with the hair thing...
I have a few OCB tendencies...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members