2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW if we here at WS could get a $1 for everytime ICA touchs her bangs we would all be rich!!!

Her constant grooming is going to be a huge distraction com trial. Cutting her hair was a big mistake.

Jonathan Green is now laughing and said, "Well at least I got out of jury duty."

According to Wesh tv reporter!!

See how serious he was about this. Hes not, no remorse in the least!

The juror is surrounded by 2 deputies at clerk window. I am not allowed to take pics or video of Jim inside court house. -fell

I didn't realize how fun playing with your bangs can be. I'm off to cut some in my hair....

"Oh Dear, are there the same number of hairs on the left side of my face as the right side?" - Casey

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:blowkiss: Judge Perry!

He just sent a huge message!

Do NOT Mess with me. I AM NOT Playin'

I wish he would have fined him AND thrown him in jail for the night!

Oh those poor homeless people, as if they don't have enough problems anyway. The only benefit - a nice hotel room, pool, outings, restaurants! Not to mention $30.00 a day, which is more than they probably get now.

Woo Hoo!

Mel

OMG - Casey Jordan on IS is saying he was trying to get advice on how to get out of jury duty! She is saying it was perverse!

CJBP just solved his "how can I pay the potential juror's airline change fee" problem... Wish he could have sat in the pokey for a day, though.

Not all homeless people are drug addicts or criminals. there are lots of homelss veterans and others who have fallen into homelessness by no fault of their own.
they should not be looked down upon.

jmo

A lot of them lost their jobs and homes from the recession we are still climbing out of.

3283 - male

employer will pay as long as jury service is required

asked to return

Not all homeless people are drug addicts or criminals. there are lots of homelss veterans and others who have fallen into homelessness by no fault of their own.
they should not be looked down upon.

jmo

Amen! And I am sure that they would have appreciated having a roof over their heads, just like Casey did with her parents. Wow, I think for the DT this could be just as bad as having Young women who are single parents on the jury.

Especially veterans....wow.

:jester:And I thought jury selection would be boring!! :jester:

:laugh: :floorlaugh: :laugh: *breath* :thud:

sl2tdw.jpg

Mr Contempt will be surely booked for Nancy Grace!!

She will eat him up and spit him out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky