2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this guy rambling on about?

This guy must have some kind of mental illness.

Please....it's call "@$$_ole-itis" This is serious business. If you've been given an order by the judge and it is reiterated and you still choose to talk, despite the person you are talking to saying "Hey...I can not speak to you", then you get what you deserve.

This is the very type of juror that would cause a mistrial if he had been seated on the jury.

He was just plain ole busted. No excuses. Not crazy, not mentally incapacitated...he just thought that the rules didn't apply to him.

Hopefully the rest of the potential jurors will see that this is not a joke, nor Kindergarten...you will be held in contempt and fined!

Judge Perry has been more than patient and professional. Court is not a place for foolishness.

How is this guy going to be a lawyer? He's so nervous.

nervous guy did not pass previous tests-he is rambling-I can't keep up!

Oh, brother, I planning a 1st anniversary trip with my wife. I have school, I might not get blah, blah, blah..... What is wrong with this chatty, chatttttty, chatttttttyyyyy guy???

All from Twitter and CFNews13Casey:

Juror held in contempt is at clerk's desk right now saying "he just wanted out of jury duty" -fell

Now he is laughing and says, "well at least I got out of jury duty" #CaseyAnthony -fell

The juror is surrounded by 2 deputies at clerk window. I am not allowed to take pics or video of Jim inside court house. -fell

This man is now sitting on a bench by the clerk window. He just slammed his hands on the bench. #CaseyAnthony -fell

The judge's administrative order says we can not take pictures or video inside the courthouse or Interview ppl. -fell

oh mah gosh, somebody excuse this nervous dude! I can't listen to him again!!!!

anyone know which station he talked to??

Since this is moving so quickly, someone probably has already answered, but it was an InSession producer who DID NOT want to talk to the potential juror. Mr. Green apparently asked him/her how to get out of jury duty.

Just heard it on InSession.

Anyone have a good, solid link without ugly chats going on, on the side? Fox Orlando has a good feed but horrible chats that have a loud pop sound and nasty, nasty comments.

Omgosh this is a circus. Poor Caylee.

Somebody gettin' their 15 mins. lol

I am starting to think having this jury selection aired on television is a mistake. It might move along more quickly if not on televison. I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but just saying.

Let this guy go!!!!! He sounds so weak he will probably pass out during the trial. MOO

Nervous guy. They really should let this guy go. He's only got 1 shot left in this two year span to take that law-related (sorry, forget what it is) test. His main concern is not to recoup money for his 1st anniversary trip, but passing this test. Seems DT is ok with letting him go, but the state really wants him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove