2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it, I had to run an errand for work and missed the comtempt jurror.

Anyone have a good, solid link without ugly chats going on, on the side? Fox Orlando has a good feed but horrible chats that have a loud pop sound and nasty, nasty comments.

I have been using that feed but stop the chats.
Click the X on the chat box and they will stop.
No way can I tolerate the popping sound when someone posts!

Juror 1394 - Hardships - yes it would. just moved back from Kansas City - 400$ in bank account - away 8 weeks - negative in a lot of ways - $30 a day is nothing - big laugh in the courtroom.

And when he does, I do hope someone is very kind to show it to the judge, and he himself brings this man back in and throws him in jail for a few days!

Also that he is laughing about it. He never even said "I'm sorry Judge" This guy thinks it is a joke.

One person on IS said she felt Judge Perry was harsh. NO he was not!!

Well hell, he's got $400 more than me right now ;) Then again, I just paid all our bills :)

But he lives with his parents! ! ! He can move out in 9-300 weeks.

Mel

at least this guy is working trying to get out of his parents house. Casey never even did that.

Not all homeless people are drug addicts or criminals. there are lots of homelss veterans and others who have fallen into homelessness by no fault of their own.
they should not be looked down upon.

jmo

Exactly! :)

oh my. I walked away to do some work and 20 pages and a contempt charge later I'm finding it hard to catch up! LOL!

This guy that just moved back home from Kansas shouldn't be on the jury. He stated he wanted to get his life together and move out of his parent's house. He might identify with KC living at home with parents.............

You're not happy with us? :waitasec:

If you are chatting on Fox orlando and talking about anal sex, then no! LOL.

Seriously, anyone have a link that's good other than Fox Orlando? Also, I can barely hear the sound because of the popping sound the live chatters make.

InSession In Session
The court is working on checking the driver's licenses of the people at the homeless shelter. #CaseyAnthony
1 minute ago

InSession In Session
After complaints from the defense, Judge Perry announces he will go to a local homeless shelter to find more minorities.
2 minutes ago

wow and he PAYS his parents rent. Did you hear that Casey?

Guy sounds like he is going to cry! I'm busted sir - barely making it - depressed. Mr. George is apparently not impressed. Enough money to pay next months bills - and that's it.
Oh Geez...student loans also - cry me a river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member