2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IN Session just said that Mr. Green approached the field producer for In Session to ask how to get out of it. Then....they told him he could not speak to them and he kept talking.

I have to say, I think JB just digs that hole as deep as he can get it. I hope no one takes this as a racist statement, because it really is not at all and isn't meant to be negative in any way, but seriously, if I was someone who appears to think that I am so entitled to everything in the world just at the bat of my eyes, the last people that I would want judging me is a group of older black women who have had a rough life. My ex mother in law lived in a housing area that was paid for by the state and those older black women believed it takes a village and had no problem disciplining someone else's child or telling someone what they were not doing right. And it wasn't something that started issues, it was accepted, because everyone knew they were right. They will most likely not be anti DP and will likely be people with children that they are still taking care of despite their hard times. And I bet they would LOVE to be put up in a hotel and fed regularly and go on trips. There will be little "hardship" claims for these people. Why did she keep this guy around?

What gets me is playing the race card...sadly someday it will really be needed and be overlooked because of the over play...I now just view it as -- enough....

Sunny Hostin said that kid should never have been held in contempt and sentenced without counsel.

Mr green was NOT upset, he had a grin on his face, and upon being sentenced when he went to stand up you could tell that he thought that it was ridiculous, as he attempted to roll his eyes. He didn't even have ANY remorse for what he did, just thought it was funny.

You're 100% correct AND I could swear when JP said he was excused from jury duty (really> lol) he said he "didn't care"! as he got off the chair..I had to hear wrong! Right?
:eek:

I know this is going FAST..I need to go, can anyone help me with a way I can listen to this on my iPhone?
Thank You in advance.

Ok Ok - first off, 3203 the going to Ohio guy - I believe was excused as he does not meet statutory reuirements (side bar)

3283 - Bay Medical guy (last guy up this a.m.) will be paid for as long as he's there

GOLLY nervous guy is back (ack!)

Crying voice guy from yesterday is back, wants to take honeymoon

Did JB have that idea? I thought the judge did because of Baez complaining of racial make up.

u are right. was typing so fast forgot to add that judge asked baez if he would like for them to inquire. sorry!!

Oh no, it's the return of the nervous guy. I feel so bad for him.

Judge Perry rocks!I hope ICA realizes there's no messing around with him and this trial IS going ahead!!

Mr Contempt will be surely booked for Nancy Grace!!

She will eat him up and spit him out though.

And when he does, I do hope someone is very kind to show it to the judge, and he himself brings this man back in and throws him in jail for a few days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove