2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA did look very ashen. I'm not sure if it was real or fake. But she did look horrible when she came in.

This is JURY SELECTION for pity's sake, Casey! Normally you have to poke clients with sharp things to make them even stay awake for this part...they don't get imaginary hand disorders and start acting all freaky just from asking people if they have any vacation plans coming up!

3075 - female

hardship - sole provider caregiver for 9 yo daughter, child care issue right now, self employed cleaning service (1 employee)

excused for cause

Boo hoo with her fake illness and feeling dizzy. My gosh, her daughter is not even here to take a breath let alone complain she feels weak!!!!! And who took that away from her?!?! ICA infuriates me!

Drama Queen isn't ICA? Puffing and pouting. This should be a very interesting 6 - 8 weeks.

This is probably the only time I'll ever believe ICA, but if she was faking- she did a great job looking the part. She looked horrible going out & terrible coming in. The reason I don't think it was fake is because she wasn't 'primping' or concerned about her appearance (for the first 5 mins at least).

This is JURY SELECTION for pity's sake, Casey! Normally you have to poke clients with sharp things to make them even stay awake for this part...they don't get imaginary hand disorders and start acting all freaky just from asking people if they have any vacation plans coming up!

True AZ, however if you haven't been living in reality last 3 years I'm sure this entire process seems unreal to her. She's "Casey Anthony" and this sort of stuff doesn't happen to her.

I think she may be having "issues" with her hands because she's remembering what those hands have done!

ICA just said to Miss Seeeeeeeeems "I felt like I was going to pass out"

IMO every time the indictment is read ,ICA has manifestations of what Caylee went through.Hands held or bound,can't breathe,about to pass out. And thn there is the smell you never forget.

She's toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member