2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I left to do some errands and all heck breaks loose. What happened, all I see onscreen is the closed chamber doors.

Judge took a break while new panel went to waiting room . ICA began looking at her hands then other people looked at her hands. ICA looked in physical distress and left courtroom (under her own power) now we are waiting to see if ICA comes back or if jury selection can go own without ICA.

HLN show coming up this hour. I've started a thread for the Vinnie Politan Special Report.

I hope she doesn't wiggle out of this. She can soak her hands in the sink in her cell after we get through this last group.

oh well for today she already heard all the good stuff - charges read twice. chick aint gonna like trial.

I don't want a delay to aggravate jurors into deciding they don't want to deal with 8 weeks of this,but i also think she should have to sit through this. It's a hard call...

Asked this in the other thread but if anyone could PLEASE give me a link to the video where Casey has her "hissy fit" I would be so grateful. I don't know if I have missed the link if someone has posted it (soo fast some of the threads). So I would be grateful if someone could be PM me the link.

Cant wait to see it.

My kids think I am popular, my phone dings when I get updates (text message) from the trial. It has been going off nonstop since Monday.

cant they just have someone come in and take her blood pressure and pulse and clear her to come back in ??....or not.....

Casey's last ditch effort to show she is in charge of this circus. It's the Casey party. Everyone is waiting on her and hanging on her word, sound familiar?

She might as well have gotten a tattoo that reads; "Caylee who?..."

I think you are close Eidetc - but I think she has just realized today she is not at all in charge of this circus - she's the one in the cage, not the ringmaster as she has been led to believe.:innocent:

Those poor potential jurors. It's 5 PM and they're made to sit around and wait. What a long day for them! I wouldn't be surprised to find that HHJP sends them all home for the day. I know he's trying to make this whole process as easy for them as he possibly can.

It went way too smooth for her with the last group. ICA thought she'd mix it up and try to disuade (sp?) some from this new group.

Seriously, she could not be hyperventilating after hearing the indictment 3 times...wouldn't the first time had made this look more real?

Too, don't they serve dinner at 4:30? I wonder if they bring her dinner after she gets back from court? If not, I bet she's doing this to get home in time to get her dinner! lol
I think she's suffering from "narcissistic insult" from the charges being read. It can have devastating effects on a true narcissist, from anger all the way to violent rage. I'm surprised she's done this well. She will need meds if she doesn't already have them to get through this trial.

ETA: Doesn't help that JB has kicked her to the curb, so to speak, either.

wondering how this is normally handled.. i'm sure defendants do this all the time during trials?

Anyone know if the woman from Texas Equusearch who was talking to potential jurors yesterday about the case was charged with contempt of court?

If CA is watching this at home, she's probably completely freaking out right now.

There must have been some extremely hot guys in the last group of jurors..you know the kind that make your heart skip a beat?

I dunno...but it looks like the full ramifications of her choices have hit home. One thing I do predict is that Mama Anthony is probably on her way there now to show the world her loving support. Raging bulls won't keep her away. This will be a real challenge for the judge. At the risk of sounding snarky, this is not good. Two drama queens in the same court room. Heaven help us all.

Casey's last ditch effort to show she is in charge of this circus. It's the Casey party. Everyone is waiting on her and hanging on her word, sound familiar?

She might as well have gotten a tattoo that reads; "Caylee who?..."

I can just picture CA/GA at home feeling so proud of her little stunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence