2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, she could not be hyperventilating after hearing the indictment 3 times...wouldn't the first time had made this look more real?

Too, don't they serve dinner at 4:30? I wonder if they bring her dinner after she gets back from court? If not, I bet she's doing this to get home in time to get her dinner! lol

The camera is on the door where Casey comes in and out. There are no more officers by that door. One came to get the two that were standing there. No one is at the door, now.

:great::great::great:

OMG ... CAN THIS CASE GET ANY MORE INTERESTING ? ! ?

I left to do some errands and all heck breaks loose. What happened, all I see onscreen is the closed chamber doors.

I dont think she is malingering. I think reality is really effing rough on her.

Seriously, she could not be hyperventilating after hearing the indictment 3 times...wouldn't the first time had made this look more real?

Too, don't they serve dinner at 4:30? I wonder if they bring her dinner after she gets back from court? If not, I bet she's doing this to get home in time to get her dinner! lol

Lol. I think dinner is at 3:30. So she missed it. Bummer.

Hi Harmony - and congratulations on your new responsibilities!!!:seeya:

Can I ask something of you? Could you make that kind of announcement a bit bigger or more white space? I'm thread skimming (cause officially working) and almost missed it. Just a thought....

PS - I haven't learned to automatically flinch when I see your name yet...but I will I'm sure.....LOL

Casey's last ditch effort to show she is in charge of this circus. It's the Casey party. Everyone is waiting on her and hanging on her word, sound familiar?

She might as well have gotten a tattoo that reads; "Caylee who?..."

Tried to post on the other thread, thought I'd add my .02 here...

Well, she's away from her home (cell), out of her routine, in a strange place where no one obviously thinks she's all that, JB is ignoring her, and that darn Judge keeps reading those da*n counts, plus she's gonna be there after dinner today.

Refreshments while we wait:

Drinks.jpg

http://www.slightcaseofinsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Drinks.jpg

I hope she doesn't wiggle out of this. She can soak her hands in the sink in her cell after we get through this last group.

Who wants to bet that Cindy is jumping in her car right now? Her princess is in distress! I'm surprised she isn't blowing up the defenses phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove