2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tweet Jim Lichenstein and ask him? He'll find out. K.Belich would be able to find out as well. I don't know how to tweet.

I'm ....ill tweet literate too lol, jezzz I just got a phone with a keyboard!

Really? I'm sure Casey won't be able to take much more of people telling her what to do. She will blow before the end of this trial

I really beleive so too! When the state starts its gonna be interesting to watch her. She has no control now.

Ok...I know this wouldn't go over big...and I mean no disrespect to the Court...but I'm waiting for ONE person to say they'd have difficulty serving because they wouldn't be able to get their daily WS fix!!

OR - could they get back to HHJP because they need to contact the WS administrator and the mods first!! :floorlaugh: :rocker: to see if WS allows it!!!

So, a question for someone taking notes: What is the breakdown of potential jurors going to round two? Male/Female, Age, etc.

give me a sec, I'm toting it up

total for last group
7 interviews
3 out
0 on hold
4 in

Total for all afternoon
24 interviews
12 out
2 on hold
10 in

let me double check these folks!

The woman in black is ICA's new BFF, don't ya know.
All of the DT is already over their fascination with her so this is her new territory.

They need to provide ICA with some barrettes tomorrow, either two for the side or one bigger one on top, or a hair band or something. They can't have her monkeying with her hair the whole trial, and it can't look good for potential jurors.

I am on my in between work shifts now so I get to actually watch the indictment being read. I want to watch her reaction in real time. I suppose that by the time the trial starts she'll be blaise to hearing it.

Is the DT having A/V stuff set up? It looked like that was what people were carrying? :waitasec:

Yikes, I missed the bus over to here..got caught trying to post my "YIPPY SKIPPY" for females making the cut and also overtime for the next group!! I did NOT catch how long with "Breaky Poo" is going to last?..Anybody?..Still have camera on DOOR..but dont now if I should shut down the feed or not to save "Downloading Time" for my puter ( I have a budget on gigs for the month) :maddening:

Just till the next panel is ready to be brought to courtroom - no specific time.

They need to provide ICA with some barrettes tomorrow, either two for the side or one bigger one on top, or a hair band or something. They can't have her monkeying with her hair the whole trial, and it can't look good for potential jurors.

I am on my in between work shifts now so I get to actually watch the indictment being read. I want to watch her reaction in real time. I suppose that by the time the trial starts she'll be blaise to hearing it.
Couple of pieces of duct tape would work too.

ICA's face/gestures looks like she's only half way paying attention, bored, and irritated that she has to be there. She looked perturbed at the "overtime" comment. You would think she would be interested in clearing her name.

OR - could they get back to HHJP because they need to contact the WS administrator and the mods first!! :floorlaugh: :rocker: to see if WS allows it!!!
Really!! Spend 2 months away from here?!?! Couldn't do it!

I just went through and read about the jurror that got the comtempt charge today. I sure hope there is going to be a video of it this afternoon. I would like to see it.

Where is ICA? Did she go out? They are just showing deputies around the door...

wow ... I am watching wesh channel.

No sound ... Camera pointing to door where ICA goes in and out -- 5 courtroom security guards -- FIVE GUARDS -- standing by door ...

wow...

Is the DT having A/V stuff set up? It looked like that was what people were carrying? :waitasec:

I didn't see that! Just an officer motioning CM, JB and a woman with a long brown bob and glasses over to the side. The only one I saw with any type of equipment was the "usual guy" who stands on the side waiting for KC to walk back in, who has that padded large camera is off to the right of the screen (on CNN Live).

Attorneys walking back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member