2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
real quick what came of the guy with the flight out tomorrow did they talk to him????
TIA

Anyone catch Dorothy Sims in conversation with KC just before camera went back to court seal? She was gesturing with her arms, almost as if to mimic the way KC has her arms bent at elbows...??
I saw that - the girl is so immature.

WOW - what a DAY!

Psyched about the number of females coming back ESPECIALLY "Fun Job" Lady and "Target Girl"

(though I admit I am getting concerned about stealth jurors)

So, a question for someone taking notes: What is the breakdown of potential jurors going to round two? Male/Female, Age, etc.

Anyone catch Dorothy Sims in conversation with KC just before camera went back to court seal? She was gesturing with her arms, almost as if to mimic the way KC has her arms bent at elbows...??

Really? I'm sure Casey won't be able to take much more of people telling her what to do. She will blow before the end of this trial

How long is the break for? I was on the phone and missed it...

WESH reported that she's a "court liaison".

Much appreciated! She seems (as mentioned) to be adept at keeping KC occupied, though I think making her giggle and smile is a bit counter-productive for the DT. But it's a lot less distracting than the odd and excessive grooming. IMO

Quick question: Does anyone know for sure who the robust woman in black is on the DT side, or what her role is? TIA!
Can someone tweet Jim Lichenstein and ask him? He'll find out. K.Belich would be able to find out as well. I don't know how to tweet.

Weren't they going to bring back in the guy who has to get on a plane tomorrow for a trip?

:yes:

Maybe he will be first, after this group of 40 is read instructions, and the indictment.

Weren't they going to bring back in the guy who has to get on a plane tomorrow for a trip?

at the bginning of the afternoon session, there was a sidebar and then HHJP said dismissed because does not meet statutory requirements - juror 3203 going to ohio guy

Ok...I know this wouldn't go over big...and I mean no disrespect to the Court...but I'm waiting for ONE person to say they'd have difficulty serving because they wouldn't be able to get their daily WS fix!!

So, a question for someone taking notes: What is the breakdown of potential jurors going to round two? Male/Female, Age, etc.

This thread is very informative. HTH :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135667"]Unexcused Juror List ***LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION PLEASE*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

OMG -- No wonder Logical isn't in the house yet. She must have been up all night baking for us all!
cupcake-1.gif

OMG - You noticed A_News_ Junkie!! Yes, worked my little fingers to the bone!! :great: Dig In!!

You are a little devil - do :silly: :giggle: :skip: :skip: :skip: :loveyou: you know that???

I have been :phone: :worms: :pullhair: most of the morning - sorry I didn't see this sooner!! :floorlaugh:

Yikes, I missed the bus over to here..got caught trying to post my "YIPPY SKIPPY" for females making the cut and also overtime for the next group!! I did NOT catch how long with "Breaky Poo" is going to last?..Anybody?..Still have camera on DOOR..but dont now if I should shut down the feed or not to save "Downloading Time" for my puter ( I have a budget on gigs for the month) :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove