2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of trial yesterday as ICA walked out of the court room after talking to Jose, it appeared to me that she literally put her tongue in cheek twice, did anyone one else see that and what if anything might it mean?

Uhhhh, :floorlaugh:

Not really surprised here either. But this woman is on the witness list. Can she do this interview? I thought they were instructed not to talk to the media or talk to anyone really about the case. Maybe they took her off the witness list last night.

She shouldn't be doing it (and I feel sure she was asked not to talk to anyone), but she can if she wants to. 1st amendment and all that stuff.

People need to use their common sense and act responsibly. This lady isn't a responsible person though or she wouldn't have tainted the whole jury pool yesterday.

Any guess if the bun will be back for afternoon????

Sidebar thread closing in 2 minutes.

Grab your lunch and head on over here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135882"]2010.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Quick question: Does anyone know for sure who the robust woman in black is on the DT side, or what her role is? TIA!

How was she allowed to cut her hair?? I wouldn't think she'd have easy access to scissors....

she has had this side hair, can't call them bangs, for a while....just keeps them pulled back. I don't know how to post pictures, but I went and checked to ensure I was correct .

omg... I just read on NG FB that the juror who tainted the pool yesterday will be on her show today.

BBM: Yes -- I just saw it on her website -- UNBELIEVABLE ! :maddening:

Good Grief ! How can NG "stoop that low" ... just when I was starting to give her a "little more respect" for covering Caylee.

I would NOT give this person "any" air time .... NONE ...

Casey is not in control anymore. It is going to get worse as the trial progresses. She will not be able to become angry at the witnesses for fear of the jury seeing her. I do think that we will see blow sometime during the trial. jmo

Well, peeps, yawl feeling as good as I am about the jurors selected so far? Yesterday, quite frankly (I had to), I was feeling a little skiddish. lol

Will we get to watch the second rounds of questioning too, or just the initial rounds? Anyone know?

Anyone catch Dorothy Sims in conversation with KC just before camera went back to court seal? She was gesturing with her arms, almost as if to mimic the way KC has her arms bent at elbows...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove