2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow ... I am watching wesh channel.

No sound ... Camera pointing to door where ICA goes in and out -- 5 courtroom security guards -- FIVE GUARDS -- standing by door ...

wow...

That one short lady guard could handle ICA.

ICA's face/gestures looks like she's only half way paying attention, bored, and irritated that she has to be there. She looked perturbed at the "overtime" comment. You would think she would be interested in clearing her name.

I wonder if she has gotten an ativan or Xanax to help her cope with the fact that she's come to the end of the hallway again!!:waitasec:

ICA's face/gestures looks like she's only half way paying attention, bored, and irritated that she has to be there. She looked perturbed at the "overtime" comment. You would think she would be interested in clearing her name.

You would think lishac23...KC best enjoy the next few months, because this is her last time to actually see and hear "Normal" peeps.....Except for the guy who got tossed, charged and fined:floorlaugh:

OMG - You noticed A_News_ Junkie!! Yes, worked my little fingers to the bone!! :great: Dig In!!

You are a little devil - do :silly: :giggle: :skip: :skip: :skip: :loveyou: you know that???

I have been :phone: :worms: :pullhair: most of the morning - sorry I didn't see this sooner!! :floorlaugh:

Well if you didn't stay up half the night baking and then get up in the middle of the night to join us East coasters you would have hair still!!
Think you could :pullhair: ICA hair out for me so she will go back to eyebrow petting?

I am not the type to wish bad on anyone, but I hope Publix fires that <extremely unusual" person that got charged with contempt. He was laughing all the way out of the courthouse until he got bombarded by the press once he exited the courthouse. I am thrilled that his face was shown, his name was put on the record officially, and I can not believe he had such disrespect for our court system to pull a stunt like that. This is when I wish we could deport certain people out of this Country. He obviously could care less about the freedoms and liberties we have in this country... so kick him out! Seriously.

Glad deputies took KC out of courtroom during break. Was not happy yesterday that she was not removed immediately. Guess everyone is just getting with the program.

Having to listen instead of watch, but it sounds like the majority wanting to perform their civic duty are women. I'm proud of the people of Pinellas County. I really am. Except of course, the Publix guy. Course, there's one of those in every family.

How many do we need in the pool before we start the next round?

Direct link to jury selection thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135882"]2010.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I wonder if she has gotten an ativan or Xanax to help her cope with the fact that she's come to the end of the hallway again!!:waitasec:

I really don't think they should tamp down on her anxiety or depression with meds-- imo, she should bear the full weight of her actions, not to mention, a plea may be made without them.

How happy do you think JS is that he isn't presiding over this case?! Right about now he's probably thinking he won the Lotto...JB & Co. not so much. Too bad so sad.

I'm wondering why Judge Perry took off his robe. :waitasec:

say it with me

M A L I N G E R I N G

she's been pulling these stunts her whole life - when casey doesn't wanna do she inflicts psychological terror or pulls a medical (or both)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove