2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok logicalgirl, poor me a drink and we'll talk.

Did you read what Brad C said he thinks they will say in his opening statement?

If the SA's aren't prepared for this they won't know which way to go with this...........

I think the SA do not really have to worry. There is so much evidence to prove ICA guilty. The defense can try to blame whom ever they want, but the fact is that Casey Anthony killed her daughter, put her in the trunk of her car and then threw her away like trash. I am confident that the State will win their case against the inmate.

JMO

...poster "Sally"--from THM gives her take on the a.m. proceedings:

I attended the morning session today. What I saw was a frightened girl who was totally embarrassed when the charges were read against her. She never looked up... She was truly crying -- yes, for herself... She's not a good actress.

Once the jury pool was sent to the back for individual questioning, we had a 10 minute break. Jose said, "CASEY! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU NOW!" They went into a back room and came out after a bit and she had been crying. I thought he was mad that she cried again in front the the potential jurors, but she did it again this afternoon so I'm not sure what happened, but he was really mad at her. I wish that I could have stayed for the afternoon, but I had to get home.

It was really neat to see all the players in person. That Jim L. guy struck up some small talk with my daughter and myself...seemed nice enough.

EVERYONE is thinner than they appear on tv or online.....

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1163&p=79817#p79817

Hey!!! Thank You so much for Posting - really appreciate it!! How cool!!!
will check out the link - and thanks again! :blowkiss:

Oh, she's waiting to play that card once she's convicted.

If they do try to point the finger at GA, I hope she does play the sexual harassment card. I'd enjoy seeing JB feeling what its like to be scapegoat.:innocent:

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever...she was partying and acting like Caylee never existed. Bella vita tattoos and blockbuster trips do not indicate fear of anything.

Would a person SO scared of their family be stealing from them and cussing them out? Conway is a disgrace.

If they do try to point the finger at GA, I hope she does play the sexual harassment card. I'd enjoy seeing JB feeling what its like to be scapegoat.:innocent:

And don't think that thought hasn't already crossed his mind. He knows how much everyone questioned all that special alone time in his office in the beginning. Yep, if I were him I'd be very afraid.

NG on. She's saying that GA will sue if the finger is pointed in his direction. Good luck with that George. Ever try squeezing water from a rock.

are we allowed to have a NG thread? cause its going to be a good one!....GA says if there is anything brought up about him killing Caylee or any kind of molestation....there will be a law suite! :eek:

And don't think that thought hasn't already crossed his mind. He knows how much everyone questioned all that special alone time in his office in the beginning. Yep, if I were him I'd be very afraid.

If you dance with the devil...

Wonder if that has anything to do with their spat. Could the other lawyers be coaching JB on what his behavior with ICA conveys to the jury.

I have to say that after the change in seating arrangements over the last 2 days and the cold, vast distance (figuratively) between KC and the men folk......the DT took a page from the WS play book and realized just how the body language between them could hurt their client.

Sadly KC couldn't accept that it was for her own good, as a narcissist must constantly be reminded how wonderful and special they are...and was forced to feign illness/ injury in hopes of getting their attention once again.

haha NG showing clips of ICA endlessly primping bangs. nicely done...

Nancy asked what happened with ICA "nutted up" before being led away. Never heard that expression.

Accidental death won't fly. She'd have been so traumatized... not happy go lucky partying for 30 + days. If that's the best she has it will not work.

I mentioned a while ago I didnt think that George would be up for the bus running over him and im so glad he's not. Defense lawyers shouldnt be allowed to point the finger at anyone and get away with it imo it ruins life's. does it mean that they can say what the like about you because your not on trial isnt it defamation if you publicly blame/accuse someone for something they havent done someone please ?

Who's bright idea was it to give her a bump-it anyway.

I'm not sure if they were really popular before she was locked up, but it looks to me that she is wearing it wrong.

I this a weak attempt to pretty herself up for JB?

When I was looking at them today and I kept hearing Barbara S. singing "The Way We Were". Ya know, "Memories, like the corners of my mind...."

OMG...I finally got to hear the

"Really"

"You're acting like a two year old"

exchange between KC and Baez. I could not get my laptop speakers to go loud enough to hear it. OMG

Plus...got to say I loved my KC clip "mash up".

Hey - I realize this post will probably get lost in the end of this thread but, if you're reading and you are of a mind - throw a little shout out to what ever power you acknowledge for all those good people of Pinellas County who hied themselves to the court house and fulfilled their obligations these past few days. Good on you folks. Good on you.

Casey crying in court and Jose reportedly yelled at her for crying? And Casey crying anyway. Publix probably won't forgive the potential juror as much as HHJP did :floorlaugh: and Casey suddenly can't feel her hands? Wait a minute, they were at the end of her arms just a minute ago!:panic:

What a long day. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member