2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's summoned, she has to appear whether she wants to or not. Seems like she has a bit of a problem keeping her mouth shut, IMO.

I watched Nancy Grace for the first time in 2.5 years and I could not believe this woman. She would be so dangerous for the Defense Team to put on because although she had a shoving match with George - she thinks ICA is guilty guilty guilty.

There is also something not very nice about her IMO. She took no responsibility for those 50 or so jurors being released from possible jury duty and wasting the court's time.

Not impressed at all.

Me too.

Casey fascinates me...and the rest of her family. Case study for years to come in the criminal justice arena and behavioral sciences, LOL

I admit I can't figure them out. :truce:

Yes, I'd like to get Dr. Robert Hare to do a case study on ICA but to me her parents are fairly simple to figure out - once she is officially given a label of a sociopath or psychopath.

I hope we actually get to hear about an actual diagnosis beyond people yapping on some TV program when they clearly don't know what they are talking about. Some jury consultant was on NG saying ICA clearly has multiple personality dis-associative disorder - :banghead:. Right....stop wasting my time.

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and fell asleep before ICA had her breakdown. I've been trying to catch up and read everyone's comments. It seems to me as the days go on this is certainly ICA's "come to Jesus" moment. No where to turn, no more hallways, no more deciding which door she will go through 'a la' her Oct 14 indictment.

One hallway, one door and she did it all to herself.

ICA universal studios interview comes to mind where she was telling LE that she was never going to forgive herself, she's been beating herself up everyday about this' and she sounds so cavalier, so uninterested that I can only imagine she was thinking "if I just tell them how bad I feel that I lost Caylee, they will let me go and I'll go about my merry business". Or the jailhouse letters "I suck at life, can I go home now?"

No Miss Casey Anthony, you may not go home. You'll never go home again.

ICA hasn't talked for almost 3 years it seems unlikely she will talk in a court room.

Not strictly true - we got those many, many turgid letters where she talked incessantly, but remember how little there was about Caylee? I think she talked about food more than she mentioned her daughter.

I can't wait - I CAN NOT WAIT!!! Even god forbid if the server goes down - I'll be glued to CNN.com/live every moment of that day!!!

I hate to say how excited I am - it is all wrong because this case is so serious - but I am excited!!

I predict they're going to have her zombied out on tranquilizers, today made sure of that. mo

Oh, and I can't wait either, it's finally here, and we've done our waiting!

Did anyone figure out who Rosale Boland is? The larger lady with the black hair, I know you guys would have been on it in a heartbeat. :)

I watched Nancy Grace for the first time in 2.5 years and I could not believe this woman. She would be so dangerous for the Defense Team to put on because although she had a shoving match with George - she thinks ICA is guilty guilty guilty.

There is also something not very nice about her IMO. She took no responsibility for those 50 or so jurors being released from possible jury duty and wasting the court's time.Not impressed at all.

BBM
She should have been held in contempt and fined just as Jonathon Green was.

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and fell asleep before ICA had her breakdown. I've been trying to catch up and read everyone's comments. It seems to me as the days go on this is certainly ICA's "come to Jesus" moment. No where to turn, no more hallways, no more deciding which door she will go through 'a la' her Oct 14 indictment.

One hallway, one door and she did it all to herself.

ICA universal studios interview comes to mind where she was telling LE that she was never going to forgive herself, she's been beating herself up everyday about this' and she sounds so cavalier, so uninterested that I can only imagine she was thinking "if I just tell them how bad I feel that I lost Caylee, they will let me go and I'll go about my merry business". Or the jailhouse letters "I suck at life, can I go home now?"

No Miss Casey Anthony, you may not go home. You'll never go home again.

Somewhere lost in the mists of time, I posted a comment after listening to one of the early calls or interviews - my response was that I felt like she was about 14 - snide and witchy - and just actually felt like her parents would ground her and take her phone away for a week and then...whatever mom! (headsnap). I haven't changed my opinion.

I predict they're going to have her zombied out on tranquilizers, today made sure of that. mo

Oh, and I can't wait either, it's finally here, and we've done our waiting!

that really scare me her being on tranquilizers...that just asking for appeal:banghead:

Yes, I'd like to get Dr. Robert Hare to do a case study on ICA but to me her parents are fairly simple to figure out - once she is officially given a label of a sociopath or psychopath.

I hope we actually get to hear about an actual diagnosis beyond people yapping on some TV program when they clearly don't know what they are talking about. Some jury consultant was on NG saying ICA clearly has multiple personality dis-associative disorder - :banghead:. Right....stop wasting my time.

Casey has always remind me of Diane Downs.
snip
In the end, Downs, who has been diagnosed with a "personality disorder with narcissistic traits," failed to accept responsibility for her crime.

If I remember right Downs also played with her hair alot. The hair thing with casey is getting on my last nerve:banghead:

Could Jonathan Greene have also been hit with perjury? The judge specifically asked him at the beginning if he heard his instructions and Greene said "I did." Then later said "I didn't know, I just didn't know."

I CANNOT wait to see her behavior during the State's opening statements! Whenever it is going to be, I am taking off. Cannot wait!

This is where I see KC totally losing it. The state is going to give their opening statement and I expect it will be powerful! The state's opening statement will probably include a timeline and what they're going to present to support their theory of what happened.

KC won't be able to sit there and listen to someone telling the truth and saying bad things about her.

Then the defense will get up and give their opening statement, saying it was an accident and how KC was a victim of abuse.

I would love to see the state say, "this trial is not about Casey Anthony, it's about a beautiful 2-year-old child, Caylee Anthony." I would also love to see the state present a slide show of Caylee during their opening and closing statements.

In going back and reading her reaction to the news that remains were located in December, the report of her reaction and todays 'hissy fit' really are remarkably similar.

I am still searching for resources/references, but am seeing some information that lends one to believe a narcissist would react this way when confronted with reality. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member