2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of her actions are so truly disgusting. And the fact that she was enabled compounds the issue- especially since she still appears to be. She doesn't deserve to be medicated to not feel what she's going thru...

In going back and reading her reaction to the news that remains were located in December, the report of her reaction and todays 'hissy fit' really are remarkably similar.

I am still searching for resources/references, but am seeing some information that lends one to believe a narcissist would react this way when confronted with reality. Wow.

Yes, exactly.
You may find in the literature under Scared S***less Syndrome! :floorlaugh:

Okay...........so, during lunch my laptop crashed ( yes, literally) and it took me a few hours to get it back working. Therefore, with apologies......
1. There are gaps in today's caps and slideshow.
2. This put me in rotten mood, so captions reflect that mood and DO NOT REPRESENT WS in any way, shape or fashion!

Slideshow - click title bar.
[ame="http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/An%20album%20of%20hearings%20-%20Justice%20for%20Caylee/JURY%20SELECTION%20May%209%20%202011/Day%202%20May%2010/May%2011%202010/?action=view&current=8c9fc498.pbw"]May 11 2010 :: May 11 2011 Day 4 Jury selections slideshow by LifeCoachOnTheCouch - Photobucket[/ame]

Or if you prefer one by one the album link: http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/...LECTION May 9 2011/Day 2 May 10/May 11 2010/

for anyone that miss the tiff between Jose and Casey!
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/11/tot-mom-argues-with-attorney-at-trial/

I really on edge and worry about mis trial or appeal. I just see in the end that Casey and Jose having a falling out and Casey saying she didn't get a fair trial due to bad a lawyer that wouldn't do what she wanted.

I'm confused. To me it doesn't seem like that exchange is enough to keep JB acting all pissing a day latter. Is it just another example of his bad lawyering?

They can't have her taking drugs without court permission could they?

I'm sure she has to be given drugs if she needs them - it would be an appeal issue if they refused to give them to her for sure. IMO

Wow... now that the Jury Selection portion is proving quite interesting, I have half a mind to fly down there myself and insert myself into the previously somewhat empty courtroom. I predict a bigger audience tomorrow.

for anyone that miss the tiff between Jose and Casey!
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/11/tot-mom-argues-with-attorney-at-trial/

I really on edge and worry about mis trial or appeal. I just see in the end that Casey and Jose having a falling out and Casey saying she didn't get a fair trial due to bad a lawyer that wouldn't do what she wanted.

that won't help her - you can ask AZLawyer - he has filed so many motions and been so involved compared to what it takes to be declared incompetent, she would not have a chance at trying that. HHBP keeps asking her if she is satisfied with her defense. That's why he has insisted she attend all hearings - to make sure she could not say she didn't know what her lawyer was doing.
IMO of course but that's worth you sliding a question in the legal thread.

Wow... now that the Jury Selection portion is proving quite interesting, I have half a mind to fly down there myself and insert myself into the previously somewhat empty courtroom. I predict a bigger audience tomorrow.

There was a poster on from the Hinky a few pages back - she was there just for the morning (too bad she missed the flip out) but she said it was really interesting. If I remember correctly her moniker is laurelj.

Okay...........so, during lunch my laptop crashed ( yes, literally) and it took me a few hours to get it back working. Therefore, with apologies......
2. This put me in rotten mood, so captions reflect that mood and DO NOT REPRESENT WS in any way, shape or fashion!

May 11 2010 :: May 11 2011 Day 4 Jury selections slideshow by LifeCoachOnTheCouch - Photobucket

Or if you prefer one by one the album link: http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/...LECTION May 9 2011/Day 2 May 10/May 11 2010/

Hey clever News_ - you got it fixed! Clever girl!!!
You in a rotten mood??? Never!!! Have a couple of Thwartcakes - those laptops think they rule but you thwarted that!!! :cupcake: :cupcake:

Just watched - those were super good!! Loved the green ink but you still got the best shots!!

Do you think so? Even if they're treating a panic disorder?

I would think they would give her Zoloft or Paxil. Doesn't make you drowsy or loopy. I don't see any reason why not, especially if it keeps her from crying or misplacing her hands. :great:

All I can think about is the panic that Caylee must have felt before her mother killed her. Casey's panic attacks (if that's what they are) would pale in comparison to what Caylee experienced. Casey's histrionics and blatant self-absorbsion are killin' me here. . .

May 11 2010 :: May 11 2011 Day 4 Jury selections slideshow by LifeCoachOnTheCouch - Photobucket

Number 30. "I Spanked My Two Year Old" was priceless. :floorlaugh:

I think BC is the one who has started this rumor. At least he is the only one I have heard say that.

Mark Nejame also said he thinks ICA will take the stand... I believe it was on yesterday's NG.

Greta Van Susteran is covering this tonight. She has someone (Martha ?) sitting in for her tonight, and they've got Greta's panel of attorneys - Bernie Grimm, Ted Williams, and Diana Tennis.

This is where I see KC totally losing it. The state is going to give their opening statement and I expect it will be powerful! The state's opening statement will probably include a timeline and what they're going to present to support their theory of what happened.

KC won't be able to sit there and listen to someone telling the truth and saying bad things about her.

Then the defense will get up and give their opening statement, saying it was an accident and how KC was a victim of abuse.

I would love to see the state say, "this trial is not about a victim called Casey Anthony, it's about a victim who was a beautiful 2-year-old child, Caylee Anthony." I would also love to see the state present a slide show of Caylee during their opening and closing statements.

BBM

Sorry Leila - could not resist a little editing - hope you don't mind.....:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member