2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have a LONGGGG memory!!! Yup. I remember her. :truce:

Am I wrong gibby? Wasnt this the exact juror that was struck from the witness list just a couple of weeks ago as it came up in pre-trial hearings - when the word first spread she may be used to substantiate 'another side' of GA?

I am exhausted and I didn't even watch/read the whole drama fest.

As LLL says, Justice for Caylee...finally!

Amen! The ICA that has been in court is the ICA I would have expected to see in jail..anxious. The high five is gone. I think CA will show up in the morning. I could care less about ICA and hope she gets what she deserves, but if I saw my daughter on TV wigging out I would have to be there.

Am I wrong gibby? Wasnt this the exact juror that was struck from the witness list just a couple of weeks ago as it came up in pre-trial hearings - when the word first spread she may be used to substantiate 'another side' of GA?

There was another lady who was with this one that the DT added but they struck her because she lives out of state and neither side could get her to cooperate. Maybe that's what your thinking of? I don't remember this one being struck. I could be wrong though.

I think BC is the one who has started this rumor. At least he is the only one I have heard say that.
MN said it yesterday too on IS I think. but I'm not 100% sure. He may have just said in order to blame someone else she'd have to take the stand.

* sounds like GA FINALLY taking. a stand on the abuse of ICA. His lawyer said he was prepared to take action, so she'd better not do that!

IIRC, Mark N has said the same thing.

And Mark Littman said he absolutely disagrees and thinks it would be foolish for her to take the stand.

ETA: Caller pointing out how ICA cries when charges are read and she only cries for herself.

ICA hasn't talked for almost 3 years it seems unlikely she will talk in a court room.

I CANNOT wait to see her behavior during the State's opening statements! Whenever it is going to be, I am taking off. Cannot wait!

NG has yesterday's Juror on, the one who was already a witness and a TES searcher! Turns out she was the lady that GA pushed off his"land" when she was protesting on the sidewalk. She says she told the DT she didn't want to be a witness for them about that. NG will discuss throwing GA under the bus after a commercial.

If she's summoned, she has to appear whether she wants to or not. Seems like she has a bit of a problem keeping her mouth shut, IMO.

I'm bawling HERE! My dog has seen the Caylee at the nursing home video (where she is reading the maama papa book ) in her squeaky lil voice ...
he thinks she is talking to him!he has seen her soooo MANY times he has started talking back to her! it's breaking my heart! and yet it's so sweet-

I often thing about how much Caylee's dogs must miss her. I bet they looked high and low for her in the house. I call my dd my dog's mommy. If I say "where's your mommy" she looks upstairs, at the front door, wherever she thinks she might me.

I hate to ask this here but don't know where else to ask, is there anyplace i can watch the jury selection for day 3....I can't watch during the day, but, really, really want to catch up on what is going on. TIA mucho gracias!!!!!

I hate to ask this here but don't know where else to ask, is there anyplace i can watch the jury selection for day 3....I can't watch during the day, but, really, really want to catch up on what is going on. TIA mucho gracias!!!!!

wftv.com :)

I CANNOT wait to see her behavior during the State's opening statements! Whenever it is going to be, I am taking off. Cannot wait!

I can't wait - I CAN NOT WAIT!!! Even god forbid if the server goes down - I'll be glued to CNN.com/live every moment of that day!!!

I hate to say how excited I am - it is all wrong because this case is so serious - but I am excited!!

I can't wait - I CAN NOT WAIT!!! Even god forbid if the server goes down - I'll be glued to CNN.com/live every moment of that day!!!

I hate to say how excited I am - it is all wrong because this case is so serious - but I am excited!!

Me too.

Casey fascinates me...and the rest of her family. Case study for years to come in the criminal justice arena and behavioral sciences, LOL

I admit I can't figure them out. :truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member