2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This juror heard a child had been murdered and someone was accused of it.

If they can prove KC has a deficient frontal lobe, then she would have a physiological hindrance to making good decisions.

I like her but I think LDB speaks a little too much in "lawyerly" terms to the jurors. It seems to confuse them a bit.

I just googled brain development and it said abnormal brain development can lead to schizophrenia

I have to tell you that I really think this is a road they may go down. These "people/personalities" have existed by name for a VERY long time and lots of people can testify they have heard of Zanny etc....so it would make some kinda nutty sense that they say all these fake people are in fact Casey and she is sick.....

but she didn't graduate from high school...yeah sure she lied about her college and so forth....PLEASE

But, not graduating from High School was the guidance counselor's fault. :innocent:

JB is going to have a field day with this guy. He can't seem to answer what he knows clearly. Prepare yourselves for another 4 hour interrogation...

I like her but I think LDB speaks a little too much in "lawyerly" terms to the jurors. It seems to confuse them a bit.

She sounds a little condecending. AF is warmer. Sorry but true. Although Linda is my hero. MO

WOW ...

What a difference when Ms. Burdick questions a prospective juror ... compared to Jose . . . like "night and day"

:great:

The SA is so professional ... The DT ... well ... i'll leave it at that .

IMO this guy wants ON the jury... he just said he knew it was 2008... if you had just only briefly heard of it, how could u be so specific so easily?

It'll take 4 hours to list where he's seen Baez in the media.

Anyone else notice that the bailiffs in this Courtroom appear much more "alert" than the Orlando crew?

Oh poor JB and CM. This man has not seen him on tv. They look sad about it. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove