2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sounds a little condecending. AF is warmer. Sorry but true. Although Linda is my hero. MO

She's very methodical. That's what I love about her, but it could come across as a bit condescending, I guess.

Really, if they want to prove that Casey has any issues at all, don't they need a psych test? And didn't they get rid of their psychs? TIA.

How can they just run with this idea that George and Cindy did this or anyone else did this when the judge said "No trial by ambush?" TIA.

So what happens when the DT puts into the jurors heads mitigating factors and then surprise, nothing is mentioned at trial or sentencing phase because it can't be backed up? Witness tampering like I've never seen before. IMO.

He has a show now? Not the one from the 70's or 80's was it?

it used to be on Fox weekends...don't pay attention to him....he likes jb and thinks he is wonderful...along with that and a few of the stunts he did will covering a war....can't stand him...he is also very very race orinated....

Ok, comments online are not blogs. Pet peeve about this case, Not everything is blogging.

His wife watches insession. hee hee bet she hopes he gets on the jury.

I swear if websleuths isnt mentioned by someone today....Ill faint.

LDB is doing a good job of her own in planting some seeds just by mentioning the number of media interviews and stories about the case. Smoke...fire....

Well done.

Wow, I guess we are all bloggers?? :floorlaugh: I wasn't sure if I was or not?

LDB to potential juror - "have you ever read any of the blogs related to the Casey Anthony case?"

I guess none of us would qualify to serve on this jury! :floorlaugh:

Um, posts below an article are NOT blogs, they are POSTS...I wish they would get that correct.

Anyone else notice that the bailiffs in this Courtroom appear much more "alert" than the Orlando crew?

Yes! I think ICA gets special treatment in Orlando. They could take a lesson from these bailiffs.

it used to be on Fox weekends...don't pay attention to him....he likes jb and thinks he is wonderful...along with that and a few of the stunts he did will covering a war....can't stand him...he is also very very race orinated....

Oh thank you. I don't have cable so I guess that is why I did not know. I wouldn't watch if I could, same reasons.

knows GA and CA are the parents from news in the beginning

knows if someone hurt his 2 yo child he would....

hasn't formed opinion about this case based on pre-trial publicicty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member