2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:great::great::great:

Love it !!!! Asking potential juror about the 48 Hours Show !!!

Again, I want to thank you all for an easy moderating morning and looking forward to an easy afternoon. :blowkiss:

JB seems pleased to be remembered.

An aside.....I'm really not trying to post "Boob Watch 2011" those suckers just keep showing up in the pics.

sawjbmonday.jpg

Juror watched local news, mostly for weather reports. States there really hasn't been anything mentioned for a year or so. This gentleman manages home delivery for the St. Pete Times. Most info he has noticed came from local TV news and says paper seems only to have covered it during 2008 but not since that he's noticed. Doesn't really recognize any of the DT, recognized JB but only by name when HHJP mentioned it. Same with CM. Has never seen them on TV. Doesn't know any of the DT past or present. Doesn't watch anything but local news. In bed by 5pm, works overnight shift. Hasn't watched anything on TV in relation to KC.

can anyone imagine 4-5 hours of nervous newlywed guy?????????:banghead:

LDB now going through Greta, Nancy, Larry King, Geraldo (all on too late) - asking about TruTV and asking if he watched it - he says yes but doesn't remember specific cases

This guy would be good! All he does is work and sleep, not much time to follow crime cases.

:lol: He doesn't know Geraldo has a tv show.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Geraldo should NOT have a show ... to quote someone ... hmm .. what a HUGE WASTE !

If they can prove KC has a deficient frontal lobe, then she would have a physiological hindrance to making good decisions.

Common in Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or Effect,but they would need CAT scan or MRI. Has that been done? Aren't we past the deadline for Discovery?

I am not a blogger..
I am not a blogger..
I am not a blogger..
:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics