2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right judge, MAKE THEM WAIT. The D/T has been dragging all day,Let them be hungry let them WAIT :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

One thing is the state can look up all her writings, findings and work history.

I'm betting they are going to try to sleuth out the other cases she served as a juror on previously, too.

I noticed LDB asked her where and approx. how long ago. (One was in NY in the early 90's, IIRC)

Hk
Love nurses. Mother -in - law was a nurse, good friends are nurses, they tell it like it is.

lol! yes we do! homie don't play no games!
seriously NOTHING makes someone murder their child.
nuff said
MOO

SIDE BAR THREAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135969"]2011.05.12 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day FOUR) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Get your last posts in... closing this thread in a few during the recess...

Yes, and its been locked up tight for three years. Trust me, the odor is there. Bet it will be a good hot Florida day when they do it too.

George is probably hoping someone has been starting the Pontiac every once in a while because Casey is going to need it when she gets out, that's why he was trying to get her to cooperate in the letters he wrote her about her license expiring. :crazy:

Casey claiming sexual abuse did she ever mention it before Caylees death?

Only to her ex-boyfriend JG.

One thing to consider with this potential juror...she may see right through the DT bull****. Might be nice in deliberations to have her explain AWAY a DT bogus abuse claim...JMO

Why is the lady in red all over ICA like a bad rash at every chance she gets, I am getting a very bad vibe to this ladies motives.

I'm sticking with carpet pieces entered into evidence. I don't know about car, but hey, all stops have been pulled out so far. Why not?

I going to be graphic here. I have been with patients when they died, prepared bodies for the morgue too. Sometimes they expel body fluids immediately upon death that smell. That is totally different than smelling a decomposing body. I can't believe as a nurse she said that.

What was JB requesting an answer for?

PS- it's good to nap thru most of the afternoon hearing...lol

Yes, and its been locked up tight for three years. Trust me, the odor is there. Bet it will be a good hot Florida day when they do it too.

When it's humid and it rains is even better..

It's totally natural that after speaking about decomp, one must eat dinner. lol

Why is the lady in red all over ICA like a bad rash at every chance she gets, I am getting a very bad vibe to this ladies motives.

Is this the Lady that is married to a guy sitting on death row? I was reading that in the news thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member