2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG that would chap my hide to wait ALLLLLL that time to just say whoops. Can't go. lol

Juror 1152 is excused for cause, financial hardship.

This poor guy had to wait for 11.5 hours for two minutes on the stand?? He's a hero in my books!!!

Juror 1152 brought in a letter from his employer stating he would not be compensated for his jury time.

Being excused by both sides due to hardship.

i just wandered over here cos I didn't know why they'd closed the sidebar- they're not still in court- are they?:crazy:

They're just destined to be besties, aren't they? They'll both have death row in common, hopefully.

It's her job to make ICA appear human and normal,IMO.
Then you read about the 2 of them and it's scary that they CAN appear normal.

HHJP is just wonderful, the case law they cant pull over on him cause he knows so much, thinking of the poor jurors, getting them lunch, even thinking of ICA and her supper, his sincere apologies to the jurors for the delays.... :loveyou:

Been at work and have listened a bit there. Things are going slow. Does anyone think this trial will start on Tuesday?

I feel bad for this guy.. He's been sitting there for 11 hours with that letter...

How pathetic that he was made to wait ALL day!! That is inexcusable.

The court will control the scope of questioning tomorrow.

a random thought: I am wondering if all these ladies with ample behinds realize when they bend over to talk to KC that their butts fill the whole screen?

I was wondering that myself this morning, then my thoughts quickly to thinking that I'm glad this isn't a bull fight.

We keep hearing the same things each time, I'm feeling like I am at an amusement park.

Please keep your hands inside the rail, please keep your head inside the,
inside the,
I forgot already

Ladies and gentlemen, the ride will be starting shortly. Once inside the tram car, please keep your arms and legs inside the car. When you are boarding the tram, please watch your head. If you cannot watch your head, please watch your language.

Been at work and have listened a bit there. Things are going slow. Does anyone think this trial will start on Tuesday?

no way....it's just not happening. Got through 5 PJs today, I heard somewhere that there are 60 some odd potentials, at that rate, 30 more days....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
learningtolive616