2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dr. G everyone is speaking of is Dr. Jan Garavaglia?....or something. Can't remember her last name, but I think she is the coroner of Orange Co? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Wow, 688 people on this forum!

:waitasec:

Why is one of the court security guards sitting right there by the woman "married to the serial killer" today ?

I do not remember a guard sitting by her yesterday.

Do ya think they were reading the "blogs" last night ? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Bolin is scaring me she keeps looking at KC and looks like she is falling asleep.

The Dr. G everyone is speaking of is Dr. Jan Garavaglia?....or something. Can't remember her last name, but I think she is the coroner of Orange Co? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Wow, 688 people on this forum!

yes you are correct

1232 - I will always follow the law (JA had asked about following the law vs. doing what emotionally he felt was right LWOP vs. DP)

The reasons I am against the Death Penalty are: Automatic Appeal, The Guilty Party is almost always in the news (which I think they like), there is no closure for innocent parties

Is Dr. G a local show? Because the only Dr. G I've heard of with a show is Dr. Gupta and he's a man and it seems that the Dr. G everyone is referring to is a woman

Dr. G: Medical Examiner is a reality television series shown on the Discovery Health Channel. Dr. G, or Dr. Jan Garavaglia, is the Chief Medical Examiner with Florida's District Nine Medical Examiner's office in Orlando, Florida.

She performed Caylee's autopsy and spoke at a press conference on her findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth