2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA is shooting daggers out of her eyes when this pot. juror is being asked about the death penalty.

Baez asking if he's seen Carlos Padilla giving news conferences, not but I've seen Cindy come out swinging a hammer.

geez...Get a clue Baez...Carlos Padilla did not seek out the NTL media

Carlos Padilla, Orange County Deputy Sheriff, was doing his job...he was spokesperson for LE when News Conferences were held.

We may have 2 out of 2... that is a start.

I'm late getting online today (west coast - still morning here), have they seated another this morning? If so, who.......male or female......any background? Thanks!

Is Dr. G a local show? Because the only Dr. G I've heard of with a show is Dr. Gupta and he's a man and it seems that the Dr. G everyone is referring to is a woman

Would that big woman in red please stay out of the camera shot :innocent:

I'm late getting online today (west coast - still morning here), have they seated another this morning? If so, who.......male or female......any background? Thanks!

only been thru one..someone posted it ---

I can tell you that after hours of questioning we have seated 1 male prior to this gentleman.

JA - in some cases there are people that feel strongly that if a police officer is murdered they should get the death penalty is there anything that you feel that strongly about
1232 - recently 2 police officers were murdered (no problem the death penalty), someone hurt my family
JA - anything that is such an emotional reaction you couldn't follow the law
1232 - the president

I like this guy, he's honest and straight forward. If he were gunning for a spot, there are several answers he would have given different.

I don't know, but with these kind of comments (as well as ICA being sexually molested, abused, etc.) isn't JB effectually putting forth his defense without ICA having to testify. The bell is being rung, if these jurors end up on the jury panel. It can't be unrung. And the defense may not even be allowed to get any of these "theories" in front of the jurors when the trial begins. So what, JB's already told each and every juror his "story" of why KC did what she did.

This is disgusting.

With all the media coverage of this case I'm sure JB is just putting out feelers to guage how his defense will be received..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand